Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Community Moderator
39 minutes ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

Just thinking out loud... they managed to reactivate the codes of those people who bought their tickets in the 'accidental' presale and had their purchase cancelled. 

Couldn't they do the same thing again?

Different situation, I'm afraid...

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Different situation, I'm afraid...

I agree, the situation was different, but the technical solution is basically the same: add the appropriate presale codes back into the validation table so they may be used again. 

I understand we all need to wait and see what, if any, accommodation might be made for Singapore2 presale, but I hope Live Nation/the band continue to strive to improve the technical side of the buying process (it has dramatically improved over these past 3 tours! THANK YOU) so that fans don't get stuck out in the cold due to the strategy employed when deciding to add shows.

Thanks for all you do, Mods.  I know everyone is working to do their best for the fans & their experience.

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
Just now, bigreddiver said:

I agree, the situation was different, but the technical solution is basically the same: add the appropriate presale codes back into the validation table so they may be used again. 

I understand we all need to wait and see what, if any, accommodation might be made for Singapore2 presale, but I hope Live Nation/the band continue to strive to improve the technical side of the buying process (it has dramatically improved over these past 3 tours! THANK YOU) so that fans don't get stuck out in the cold due to the strategy employed when deciding to add shows.

Thanks for all you do, Mods.  I know everyone is working to do their best for the fans & their experience.

The way it was solved was cancelling the tickets, then resetting the codes. I don't think you would want that.

• Haha 2
  • Subscriber

Well - I’m going for red zone again in the second night pre-sale.  At least it is 6am this time (for U.K.) and not 3am!  I’m still frazzled from all the shenanigans from Monday having to pretend to live in Singapore and taking 5 goes to finally check out  (I was being my husband  Brunodog that night). Hopefully should be smoother....though they might be famous last words. Good luck to everyone else going for tickets.

Edited by Heather S
  • Subscriber

The ticketing system here for the sports hub has a bad reputation in Singapore with several screw ups with previous gigs. Im not surprised that we have the issue with the 1 time code and being unable to select GA and RZ tickets. What I am surprised about is the fact it worked at all on Tuesday and many of us did manage to get some tickets compared to previous gigs like Coldplay etc.

• Subscriber

Singapore - single use codes....

The story appears to have changed here.  The email before the original presale said you can split across multiple shows (see below).

Now today's email says one show only. 

It's not great that the rules change half way through?

image.png.09831fa5e2395d9224ee2281cd809e3e.png

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, B1is said:

Singapore - single use codes....

The story appears to have changed here.  The email before the original presale said you can split across multiple shows (see below).

Now today's email says one show only. 

It's not great that the rules change half way through?

image.png.09831fa5e2395d9224ee2281cd809e3e.png

This is the only presale left...so in reality it isn't really changing halfway through. This limitation through sportshub  also potentially illustrates why the SG show dates were released after all other presales had ended.

Edited by brendo1704
Typo
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, brendo1704 said:

This is the only presale left...so in reality it isn't really changing halfway through. This limitation through sportshub  also potentially illustrates why the SG show dates were released after all other presales had ended.

Ok, but it was changed half way through the Singapore presales.... 

ie, in presale for Singapore #1 - the message was you could split your code across multiple shows (eg, a potential Singapore #2)

Get the point that sportshub seems to be pretty limited.

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic