Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
20 minutes ago, heshanp said:

The U2 world is so silent today. Makes me wonder if all tickets sold out today or no one has bought tickets and waiting for the public sale? :D 

or, very few have usable Red Hill codes...

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
23 minutes ago, nickharv said:

I will be there - happy for it to be just me and the band

I got a red zone ticket today.  Just me - Mr Brunodog can go to raffles bar instead and have a Singapore sling and I’ll go on my own. Happy for it to be just us and the band too!  Imagine that....

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Heather S said:

I got a red zone ticket today.  Just me - Mr Brunodog can go to raffles bar instead and have a Singapore sling and I’ll go on my own. Happy for it to be just us and the band too!  Imagine that....

you two are not alone my dears :D one of my U2 friends whom I knew for a long time who had a usable code, bought a ticket for me as well :D so its gonna be us and the band :D 

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 6/20/2019 at 7:52 AM, Max Tsukino said:

We asked for details about this... once we get an answer will post it here...

Max, do you still expect an update or not really? I was hoping I still had a chance to buy tickets today, but it's getting late in Singapore...

• Community Moderator

2 minutes ago, clemmie_mandarin said:

Max, do you still expect an update or not really? I was hoping I still had a chance to buy tickets today, but it's getting late in Singapore...

The update is already on the FAQ in the HELP page:

Singapore
For Singapore: Up to four tickets at one single show for one-transaction due to differences in ticketing systems.

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

The update is already on the FAQ in the HELP page:

Singapore
For Singapore: Up to four tickets at one single show for one-transaction due to differences in ticketing systems.

Ah ok, I thought you were still looking for another solution to make it work.

I'm sure you have tried all you could so thanks for that. Still a bit disappointed; I really had faith that it was going to be resolved.

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, clemmie_mandarin said:

Ah ok, I thought you were still looking for another solution to make it work.

I'm sure you have tried all you could so thanks for that. Still a bit disappointed; I really had faith that it was going to be resolved.

We try to do as much as we can when we can when situations arise; unfortunately this situation was very much out of our hands. 

• Thanks 1
  • Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic