Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, mich40 said:

Best to leave your code alone until the actual presale. Possible that it’s just doing that because it’s not time for the presale yet. However, the Mods will be around for the beginning of the presales to help if any issues do arise. 

Also i think i found an error in the system.. I just clicked the "Wires Presale" button from the tour page, and it directs me to the page same as the "RedHill Presales". So basicallly it navigates me to a page where it says "Redhill Presales".. is this a typo in the page or is it the same link added by mistake? 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Ok I got a question which really worries me.. Yesterday I subscribed to u2.com for the first time. And i see my profile activated along with my presale code.. But I still didnt receive an email from u2.com. Its been 23 hours now, and I'm worried.. I sent an email through the help section as well about this but still didnt receive any word on it... i rechecked my email address i entered and its the accurate one.... can someone help me out here please? :) 

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, heshanp said:

Also i think i found an error in the system.. I just clicked the "Wires Presale" button from the tour page, and it directs me to the page same as the "RedHill Presales". So basicallly it navigates me to a page where it says "Redhill Presales".. is this a typo in the page or is it the same link added by mistake? 

When the presale starts, it should accept the Red Hill presale code... once the Wires presale starts (next day) the presale code should work. Please wait until the official times start...

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
10 minutes ago, heshanp said:

Ok I got a question which really worries me.. Yesterday I subscribed to u2.com for the first time. And i see my profile activated along with my presale code.. But I still didnt receive an email from u2.com. Its been 23 hours now, and I'm worried.. I sent an email through the help section as well about this but still didnt receive any word on it... i rechecked my email address i entered and its the accurate one.... can someone help me out here please? :) 

Some emails, unfortunately, are lost in the internet ether (I have had a few missed emails as well).

In any case, if you are eligible for a presale code, you can find it on the TOURS page (www.u2.com/tour)

Presale Code on Tour Page.png

and in your PROFILE page (www.u2.com/profile)

Presale Code on Profile Page.png

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Some emails, unfortunately, are lost in the internet ether (I have had a few missed emails as well).

In any case, if you are eligible for a presale code, you can find it on the TOURS page (www.u2.com/tour)

Presale Code on Tour Page.png

and in your PROFILE page (www.u2.com/profile)

Presale Code on Profile Page.png

yes I see it, ok thanks :) so this means i will never receive emails from U2.com? is there anyway i can use another email to fix this thing? 

Also whenever a receive a reply to threads like this, i should receive an email too yes (as i have set my notifications), but i didnt receive an email when you replied to this thread :( 

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, heshanp said:

yes I see it, ok thanks :) so this means i will never receive emails from U2.com? is there anyway i can use another email to fix this thing? 

Also whenever a receive a reply to threads like this, i should receive an email too yes (as i have set my notifications), but i didnt receive an email when you replied to this thread :( 

check the trash/junk mail folder... sometimes the emails go there...

If possible, try a different email account...

And sometimes it solves it, almost automagically... While I receive the majority of emails sent, there are a few that I've missed...

Also, please keep reporting it...

• Community Moderator

In any case, even if you are receiving the u2.com emails, it's always important to keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically for any possible update.

I would also recommend adding the subscription date to a calendar app (Google, iCalendar, etc) so you won't miss the resubscription period...

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

In any case, even if you are receiving the u2.com emails, it's always important to keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically for any possible update.

I would also recommend adding the subscription date to a calendar app (Google, iCalendar, etc) so you won't miss the resubscription period...

ok cool thanks :) 

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic