Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

It gets more confusing...now I got an email from sportshub again saying my order is confirmed? 🤔 The story continues.

I suggest you to immediately contact Sportshub... the contact information is on their FAQ page (www.sportshub.com.sg/ticketing-faq) - email and phone, but I suggest to call them as it's faster - and see what they can do about the situation.

Please let us know if you get any answer...

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Subscriber

And called them again for a final check: after the cancellation email with the titel U2 2019 - Singapore, I received a mail with a confirmation of my order. This mail is very confusing, because it congratulates you on your order. But if you look closely, the number of tickets will be negative, as well as the amount of money due (both have a - sign in front of them). 

So it's actually the conformation of the cancellation/refund.

RIght, I upped my credit card limit, going for red zone again tonight... I:-)

• Subscriber

Email from Sportshub:

As per the below e-mail, all tickets have been refunded from our end today.

It might take one to two working weeks for the bank to clear and process the amount back into your account.

In the meantime, you may attempt to purchase tickets tomorrow, 17 June 2019 from 10 am onwards.

Additionally, please rest assured that the promotion code that you received to purchase tickets for the Singapore show will be still be valid for one-time usage.

• Subscriber

Okay so here’s a question, especially if you’re used to buying tickets on sports Hub. Do we enter a code and press  ‘go’ on the dot that the pre-sale opens (2am for me!) or do we enter it say, half an hour before and press ‘go’ expecting to be in a queue until it actually opens? Just want to make sure I’m ready! I’m setting my alarm for 1 am

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, BrunoDog said:

Okay so here’s a question, especially if you’re used to buying tickets on sports Hub. Do we enter a code and press  ‘go’ on the dot that the pre-sale opens (2am for me!) or do we enter it say, half an hour before and press ‘go’ expecting to be in a queue until it actually opens? Just want to make sure I’m ready! I’m setting my alarm for 1 am

The presale is scheduled to start at 10.00 AM SGT on Monday, 17 June... We suggest going to www.u2.com/tour at that time.

We recommend verifying the presale start time using an online time difference tool... there are many, we use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html and https://time.is/compare

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

The presale is scheduled to start at 10.00 AM SGT on Monday, 17 June... We suggest going to www.u2.com/tour at that time.

We recommend verifying the presale start time using an online time difference tool... there are many, we use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html and https://time.is/compare

Thank you - I had already put in my code in readiness and got credit card details ready etc (as I’m going to bed now - I’m the U.K.).  I just opened the sports hub window for a final check  that I was logged in (which I had open anyway from when I registered on sports hub via U2 tours page), ...anyway - when I clicked on it to open, it refreshed (it had my code in it already) - and I am now in a Holding area with a countdown clock!  Eek - I’m not going to close anything or do anything else now but wait.  It says that you will be placed in a queue from the holding area when it opens.

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic