Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, heshanp said:

Ok I got a question which really worries me.. Yesterday I subscribed to u2.com for the first time. And i see my profile activated along with my presale code.. But I still didnt receive an email from u2.com. Its been 23 hours now, and I'm worried.. I sent an email through the help section as well about this but still didnt receive any word on it... i rechecked my email address i entered and its the accurate one.... can someone help me out here please? :) 

I have the same problem as you. It's been 3 days. I've checked my spam folder and inbox so many times. I submitted an inquiry and only just received the acknowledgement of my inquiry after 1 day. Lucky thing is I can log in and see my code. and the link to the presales event is on the Tour page. But under my account info it shows Email status "Not confirmed" so I hope this doesn't affect my buying of the tickets.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, pokie said:

I have the same problem as you. It's been 3 days. I've checked my spam folder and inbox so many times. I submitted an inquiry and only just received the acknowledgement of my inquiry after 1 day. Lucky thing is I can log in and see my code. and the link to the presales event is on the Tour page. But under my account info it shows Email status "Not confirmed" so I hope this doesn't affect my buying of the tickets.

i received the email just now... apparently it doesn't affect buying tickets so you are good to go :) 

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
26 minutes ago, pokie said:

you need to confirm your email address... there should be a button close to the notification to do it (I can't make a screenshot of it because I confirmed it years ago)....

It shouldn't affect your chance to participate on the presale but it's better to do it - it may help to receive the u2.com email notifications...

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator

THE PRESALE FOR SINGAPORE - RED HILL GROUP HAS STARTED.

The presale for Singapore - Wires group starts on Tuesday 18/Jun at 10.00 AM SGT.

• Community Moderator
Just now, Erin Go Bragh-less said:

I’m stuck in a queue on Sports hub. Is this normal process? 

Unfortunately since this is the first time we have a Singapore presale, we don't have a way to know if it's a regular norma process...

• Community Moderator
Just now, Erin Go Bragh-less said:

I’m already suffering ticket anxiety. 🧐

Don't leave the queue. It's a slow one.

• Subscriber

I'm trying to buy a Red Zone and it says Venue Collection (delayed) as the only option. But then it says that is only available to Singapore addresses and to select Print At Home or Venue Collection, neither of which is an option. Any advice?

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic