Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Subscriber

No matter what, I cannot check out with the RZ tickets in my cart. Same with friends. It offers only one delivery method and then says it is invalid for anyone who doesn't have a Singapore address.

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
Just now, heshanp said:

What do you mean by dont leave the queue? You mean dont refresh the page? 

correct, do not refresh

• Community Manager
Just now, luckytwn said:

No matter what, I cannot check out with the RZ tickets in my cart. Same with friends. It offers only one delivery method and then says it is invalid for anyone who doesn't have a Singapore address.

can you PM mods with screenshots please

• Subscriber
Just now, luckytwn said:

Jeez, my pre sale is tomorrow but i feel you guys, even im frustrated for you guys now 😕

• Community Moderator
8 minutes ago, luckytwn said:

I'm trying to buy a Red Zone and it says Venue Collection (delayed) as the only option. But then it says that is only available to Singapore addresses and to select Print At Home or Venue Collection, neither of which is an option. Any advice?

Reported...

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic