• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At this moment is unknown how the queue and the entrance will work for the Tokyo shows... there are information floating about how GA had worked for other artists' shows in the same venue, but it's im

Here’s hoping for lining up by the number on our ticket (I have no idea if my number low or high since I’m buying a ticket from someone). It would be awesome to not feel the need to line up.  If that’

It appears that this page may have an answer to your questions: https://www.u2japan2019.com/notices-and-regulations.html In Japanese, so you need to translate and do your best interpretation

• Subscriber

Here’s hoping for lining up by the number on our ticket (I have no idea if my number low or high since I’m buying a ticket from someone). It would be awesome to not feel the need to line up.  If that’s how the venue does it, I hope line leaders won’t try to come in and change the rules. I’m hoping folks respect how things are done in this country and go with the flow. I’m curious how this will shake out.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Following this thread as I'm also wondering what the official GA policy is for Saitama...if they are going by the numbers on the tickets, what is the latest arrival time for them to be honored? Lots of questions...

• Community Moderator
Just now, NYCLeila said:

Thank you!!!!! I speak some Japanese but with Google Translate this is golden. Love this system! :)

good... if you could post your observations from that text to help those who don't speak Japanese and even with Google Translate can't navigate the information, that would be great for the community...

• Subscriber

I only read the GA standing section,but it looks like you arrive only an hour before doors open at 6pm to line up in order of the number on your ticket. Entry for GA front and rear is at Gate W. There is a bag check, but you can't put things in and out - it's one time for 1000 JPY. Mdse will be sold from Gate C from 1pm for ticketholders and non-ticketholders. I will try to copy/paste from Google Translate in a second reply.

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

good... if you could post your observations from that text to help those who don't speak Japanese and even with Google Translate can't navigate the information, that would be great for the community...

I can't seem to copy/paste or upload a screenshot with my phone - I'd be happy to email you a few screenshots if you'd like, just let me know.

• Community Moderator
9 minutes ago, NYCLeila said:

I can't seem to copy/paste or upload a screenshot with my phone - I'd be happy to email you a few screenshots if you'd like, just let me know.

sure... will pm the email address... one sec