'Mumbai - Let's Rock The House!'

• Subscriber

I tried to communicate with the customer service person, a very nice girl, but other than reading what the voucher says she was no big help. On their mobile page you can access what actually looks like a ticket but it too says "pick up". You guys have solved more problems for me over the years that I feel a bit guilty about dumping this on you but any information you could get would be helpful.Thanks.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great interview with Bono and The Edge here on the upcoming show.   

Got a new email Address for pickup Available only on the mentioned address,date and time. Sat, 14 Dec - Sun, 15 Dec 201911:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Turkued said:

I tried to communicate with the customer service person, a very nice girl, but other than reading what the voucher says she was no big help. On their mobile page you can access what actually looks like a ticket but it too says "pick up". You guys have solved more problems for me over the years that I feel a bit guilty about dumping this on you but any information you could get would be helpful.Thanks.

They are working on fixing the pick up dates....and we do what we can to help where we can. :) That's what we are here for.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

They are working on fixing the pick up dates....and we do what we can to help where we can. :) That's what we are here for.

You do such a good job at times I think we take you for granted. Without your help these forays into foreign ticket systems would not work. All of us owe you a deep amount of gratitude.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

One question for you both: From where are you buying tickets? It's possible that the timezone is a factor for what the site shows...

Purchased the ticket from the United Kingdom. No problem with the bank, the form was set upper foreign numbers..it just fails at not giving us an e-ticket option or a will, call closer to the show.

• Community Moderator
Just now, Turkued said:

Purchased the ticket from the United Kingdom. No problem with the bank, the form was set upper foreign numbers..it just fails at not giving us an e-ticket option or a will, call closer to the show.

Pick Up will be allowed through day of show. (RED) Zone is Day of Show ONLY...

Just to be on the safest side: please save any and all emails you receive. If possible even print them for if they are needed.
Please also keep checking periodically Zootopia, for any update on this issue...