Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

'Mumbai - Let's Rock The House!'

Hi there,

Strange I didn't get an update mail with the new pickup period. I've called the customer support and talked to the agent like 15 min, but he was  no help at all.
He even wasn't aware about a new pickup time. So what can I do now? I don't want the tickets to expire on Nov 15 :(

1 minute ago, Chrissiemuc said:

Hi there,

Strange I didn't get an update mail with the new pickup period. I've called the customer support and talked to the agent like 15 min, but he was  no help at all.
He even wasn't aware about a new pickup time. So what can I do now? I don't want the tickets to expire on Nov 15 :(

Be sure to check your spam folder, but the pick up time has been extended.

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Be sure to check your spam folder, but the pick up time has been extended.

definitely, and save (even print) any email that proves your purchase. You should be OK for when you pick up your tickets....

There's nothing in the spam folder, and I don't know if it would help to claim the tickets in December, as I guess they will expire if I don't collect them until November 15.
If the concert is sold out in December then I guess my tickets will be gone?

There's nothing in the spam folder, and I don't know if it would help to claim the tickets in December, as I guess they will expire if I don't collect them until November 15.

Pick Up will be allowed through day of show...

No, they will not expire. Just keep your confirmation purchase email handy (maybe even print it). As Max said, pick up will be available through the day of the show. RedZone is day of show only.

Ok thanks... I hope this will work out :)

Ah...want to ask here again: do you think this is going to be the very final show of the tour?
I know they've announced it as final show (while they didn't do so neither for Seoul no Manila). But they did that 2 yrs ago in Sao Paolo. The third show in Sao Paolo as announced as final show, but after 4 weeks a 4th show has been added as final show.

I am not sure whether I wait until Oct 1 before I book my final return flight :)

Edited by Chrissiemuc

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No, they will not expire. Just keep your confirmation purchase email handy (maybe even print it). As Max said, pick up will be available through the day of the show. RedZone is day of show only.

On the Red Zone ticket it says 14th Dec and 15th Dec , 11am-8pm... so I guess 2 days available for pickup..

Edited by rahuldhond

3 hours ago, Turkued said:

Help. Everything went smoothly until I read my pickup instructions: I'm supposed to pick up the ticket at the stadium between September 24 and November 15. I won't be in the country until the day before the show, Suggestions on what I should do? Thanks

On the email confirmation I got from BookMyShow regarding ticket pickup for Ground Standing Front its says

Address for pickup
Available only on the mentioned address,date and time.

Sat, 14 Dec - Sun, 15 Dec 2019          11:00 AM - 08:00 PM

D. Y. Patil Stadium, Sion Panvel Expressway, Nerul.

Edited by zoo_station

1 hour ago, Chrissiemuc said:

Ok thanks... I hope this will work out :)

Ah...want to ask here again: do you think this is going to be the very final show of the tour?
I know they've announced it as final show (while they didn't do so neither for Seoul no Manila). But they did that 2 yrs ago in Sao Paolo. The third show in Sao Paolo as announced as final show, but after 4 weeks a 4th show has been added as final show.

I am not sure whether I wait until Oct 1 before I book my final return flight :)

at this moment there isn't any indication there will be another show added...