Sign in to follow this  
Basti88

In honor of Greg Carroll: "One Tree Hill" @ the One Tree Hill

On 11/3/2019 at 6:06 AM, pennmicaleh said:

The Facebook event link isn’t working. It’s saying event not available! OOPs nevermind. Was able access from my laptop instead. I have to get a SIM card for my phone upon landing so not sure what my communication ability will be but if I can get on wifi somewhere please post updates in the Facebook group I think that will be easier for me to access! SO excited!!

Hey Penelope! Great that you now have access to the Facebook group!

I will keep you all up to date here in the forum and in the facebook group!

It stays at 5 pm (Thursday). Meeting point: Main Gate of Cornwall Park. We will arrive on top of One Tree Hill at about 5:45 pm. So if you'd like to join us at the obelisk...

On 11/3/2019 at 11:58 AM, gerryoneil said:

Hey. I'd love to be there, and I'll bring my guitar. Here's a song I recorded last week: https://www.facebook.com/GerryONeilMusic/videos/768928790217242/

Great!!! We have a guitar player!!! Thank you, Gerry! That's wonderful!

Just another question: Has anyone an idea how I can get with this sign into the concert on Friday night? I've heard that they only allow signs with a maximum size of A3 (29 x 42 cm) ... I guess, I have to smuggle it in anyhow.

PhotoPictureResizer_191105_105145573_crop_2831x3527.jpg

1 hour ago, Basti88 said:

I guess, I have to smuggle it in anyhow.

It would be advisable to follow their procedures — remember that they have the power to eject you from the premises. Don't take unnecessary risks...

4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

It would be advisable to follow their procedures — remember that they have the power to eject you from the premises. Don't take unnecessary risks...

Yeah! There you are absolutely right! I won't do that! Thank you!

Basti - I've got to agree with Max - not worth the risk of being ejected.  Now I'd like to take this opportunity to brag that during the Joshua Tree Tour '87 I smuggled a twin-size bed sheet banner into the arena in my pants.  That takes real talent.  And very baggy pants. : )