Ticketek App/ticketmaster

• Subscriber

Hi,

I can't make the shows to Australia, and I have GA tickets that I want to post online for face value on the U2 site, but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer?  Ticketmaster, at least shows on my phone, ticketek is online only.  As I'm in the U.S, not sure if the posts a big hurdle.  Anyone have a clue how to set this up, so when I post it, it's readily available for transfer?

Thanks

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, judas1 said:

Hi,

I can't make the shows to Australia, and I have GA tickets that I want to post online for face value on the U2 site, but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer?  Ticketmaster, at least shows on my phone, ticketek is online only.  As I'm in the U.S, not sure if the posts a big hurdle.  Anyone have a clue how to set this up, so when I post it, it's readily available for transfer?

Thanks

The biggest thing to know right now it that the GA tickets are mobile entry and will not be available until a couple of days before the show. At that point, we should have a better idea of how they can be transferred, as this is a new process. 

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, judas1 said:

Hi,

Thanks

quickest would be to contact the ticketing agency where you bought the tickets and explain your situation and ask them what procedure you need to follow to transfer the tickets in question.