Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2Community

2019 Subscription Gift Album - Show Us Yours!

Had a couple listens to disc two.  It sounds even better.  No doubt, it's because EI is my freshest tour.  That is about to change.  For me, this gift is beautiful.  The timing is brilliant.  It's a great transition from EI into TJT 2019.  I love it. 

I come back from my U2-related vacation and find the gift on my doorstep - a good day! 😎

Last time I had to wait for a while till I got it and had to ask for it several times... I hope this year everything works fine and it arrives soon! It looks amazing!

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night....."

Arrived in Canada 

Listened to it once just to make sure there were no problems and plan to really listen next week-end

20191112_070259b.jpg

Will post a pic later but this is the Best U2.com reward I’ve ever had. Brilliant. 

thanks U2.com @bigwave @mich40 @Max Tsukino and anyone involved in the production of this.

much much prefer this to the recent vinyl offerings( I’ve nothing against vinyl per se it’s just limited appeal -especially if you haven’t used the format since the early 90s.

my gift arrived today (UK) from the custom stamps it looks like it's had quite a journey.

Actually pleasantly surprised; it's a little bigger than a standard CD book and the photos bring the energy from the shows.

Not to the same standard as the 360 book from a few years back, but definitely up there in my top 5 gifts.   

Still puzzled why it took so long though and sadly I think the delay and frustration of this will stay with many of us long after the booklet has secured it's place on the shelf next to our other U2 items.

I do not normally post messages but getting nowhere with U2 Support. My gift was sent on the 4 November and U2 Support are refusing to send me a new gift as I believe it has been lost in the post. The UPS tracking number does not exist and I also checked with my post office sorting office. U2 Support say I have to wait up to 8 weeks (it does not take 8 weeks to ship from the USA to the UK) and as the gift is limited by that time there will probably be none left and I will have missed out! I have been a U2 fan for over 30 years, shame on U2.com for letting the fans down!