2019 Subscription Gift Album - Show Us Yours!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got mine today.  Happy to see a song from a concert that I attended.  I've been listening to it non-stop today.  Awesome package with the pics and sound quality. of the tunes.

This gift is beautiful.  I've listened to disc one.  Every Breaking Wave got me.  How Bono can sing like that, night after night, for so long, baffles me.  I am happy he does.  The sound is really goo

I still haven't Got what I'm Looking for 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I got an e-mail from U2.com on the 4th Nov stating "Thanks for shopping the U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Store. This email confirms the following items from your order 46130151 have shipped via Mail Innovations International Standard". However UPS have no record of my tracking number. Their suggestion has been to go back to the original shipper any ask them. U2.com have been total unresponsive. So UPS have washed their hands of it and U2.com seem to have washed their hands of it. Is this the armature organisation that I pay a yearly subscription to??

• Sad 1
  • Subscriber
33 minutes ago, bacadorina said:

There is no such thing as a tracking link on my U2 account info section nor did I received any mail from U2.com about the delivery of the gift I have paid more than an year ago.

That;s bad......We all got confirmation emails that it  actually shipped and we had a tracking number that I for one was able to follow right up to my doorstep......Can you send me a PM with your Account Page, how it looks in a print screen , HIDE your personal data, of course.....I'm very curious about this.....

In any case you should address the mods or check out the HELP section ?

Send me a PM if you have more info/questions anyway !

¬Cris

PS: The tracking number should be a very long one - over 13 numbers (I think?)...it's comprised solely of numbers since the package is being shipped / travelling as a Simple Regular Packet and once it hits Romania, it won't be tracebale by the ROmanian Postal Service but if you check te UPS tracking site it will SHOW you that it has entered the country and then in a matter of one to two weeks the postman will either bring it to you or he will send you a notice for you  to go to your local ost-office with your ID and pick it up !

Edited by pain_18_
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, bacadorina said:

There is no such thing as a tracking link on my U2 account info section nor did I received any mail from U2.com about the delivery of the gift I have paid more than an year ago.

Please contact the customer support service with all the relevant information about your subscription (dates, subscription #, etc) and explain your situation.

Take into account that the gift is being sent by batches, so if someone in your country received the gift, it doesn't necessarily mean you were in the same "pack" as that person. (for a sort of reference: I'm in Mexico City and havent received it yet, so far I haven't heard anyone getting it for this part of the world).