Sign in to follow this  
dermo

GA Lines

whatever happened to staying in the line? it's not right that people can take a number then piss off and check in every now and then. I have seats for my show so I don't have to be concerned with this crap.

imo if you line up you stay in line unless you need a loo or food break... or a shower. if you leave the queue for longer than it takes to go home and have a shower I say you lose your spot :Zoo_Cosmo:

• Like 5

Also, whatever happened to just showing up on the day of the show? None of this "check in three days before" nonsense. As Canadanne said, on I&E I had no problem simply rocking up at 2pm and joining the line, but on TJT and E&I it was all wristbands, sharpies... 

That said, I'm gonna go ahead and start the GA line for Mumbai right here, right now. I'm numbers 1-170, everyone else needs to check in at Brighton pier in the UK 15 days before the show. (I'm not actually going)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Melbourne GA is an embaressnent to U2 fans ... the sooner this stops the better. Some of the behaviour of these self appointed Q admin is disgusting

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, airwalk74 said:

Melbourne GA is an embaressnent to U2 fans ... the sooner this stops the better. Some of the behaviour of these self appointed Q admin is disgusting

Perhaps if the Australian fans kick up a big enough stink about this, U2's management might finally pay attention. Their campaign to bring the band down under was ultimately successful, after all!

• Like 3

U2's own security seem to be in on it, or at least turn a blind eye. Handshakes & slaps on the back at the beginning of the tour. Like long lost friends.

Venue's policy is 'no fan managed lines' for days & days. Then, hey presto, there's a backflip to allow these same guys control of the front the line. Despicable!

Nothing wrong with first come, first served. Works perfectly.

The only reason this check-in system is implemented here is to get these guys the prime spots.

Melbourne wasn't the first time, & it won't be the last.

Thank God Brisbane line was run fairly, with good old camping.

Edited by ddarroch
  • Like 2

On 11/15/2019 at 9:08 AM, airwalk74 said:

Couldn't agree more, the U2 mafia are a self entitled bunch of ....... and they treated local.fans like absolute ....

• Like 1