I am an Australian and I've had enough

• Subscriber

Sorry to blow the dust off an old thread, but as a North American I've sat out two of the last three tours because I'm sick of the clique "running" the G.A. lines. I only went to the Joshua Tree tour in 2017 because a friend wanted to see the show in Vancouver. We walked the venue grounds the day prior and saw a man with a "sign in list" screaming in the face of a woman who'd been told she was late for a check-in. She left in tears.

U2: Is this the way you want your most dedicated fans to be treated? Is this what you want to be known for?

Apparently Springsteen implemented a system where people arrive a certain time before doors open. Numbers are drawn. One number is randomly selected as the start of the line, and ticketholders line up accordingly. I'd like to see that successful model emulated. 

• Subscriber

Are you for real?

Most concerts aren't happening now due to a worldwide pandemic. Are you still annoyed about something that happened at least three years ago? Perhaps you  should be concerned about THIS instead.

• Subscriber
On 5/20/2021 at 12:00 AM, Manohlive said:

spacer.png

Most guys are actually quite decent. I expect the ones in the picture would be more than willing to allow a shorter person (especially a female) to stand in front of them. Of course a polite conversation is essential. If I was minding my own business at a show and someone approached me with a scowl and an attitude I would be less inclined to move.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, CorkVegan said:

scowl and an attitude I would be less inclined to move.

same.  I start on the rail for Dawes and am usually 4 or 5 people back by the time the show begins but never if approached with entitlement. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...