Sign in to follow this  
jonno77

Anyone been to skydome before?

Hi, not done a concert in winter before. Normally I don’t bother with coats. On e&i I just took a hoodie to the shows even though it was November.

However, I've read Seoul can be minus 5 so be a bit daft to freeze! But on other hand I don’t really want a coat in a gig. 

Are their cloakrooms/lockers in the skydome. Also, if under a roof will it be that cold ?

I tried looking at the website but couldn’t see an English page and my phone’s translator wouldn’t convert it.

Edited by jonno77
Clarification

Great Question - was wondering the same thing - staying in a hotel 45 mins on the subway from the stadium (I have a friend from SK will ask her to see if she can find out)

BTW - Do you have any info on picking up the tickets?

(coming from London for the show)

Nah, just what was on the initial email about picking them up. Need to find it and print it off this week! Can’t recall what it said, think just take email to a 7-11, but that might be Tokyo.

I’ll have a look when home.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, jonno77 said:

Hi, not done a concert in winter before. Normally I don’t bother with coats. On e&i I just took a hoodie to the shows even though it was November.

However, I've read Seoul can be minus 5 so be a bit daft to freeze! But on other hand I don’t really want a coat in a gig. 

Are their cloakrooms/lockers in the skydome. Also, if under a roof will it be that cold ?

I tried looking at the website but couldn’t see an English page and my phone’s translator wouldn’t convert it.

Hi -  Did a google translate on the website facility page but nothing showed up about cloakrooms.  I expect the outside temp to range from -3c to +5c on the day so will probably wear a light jacket and layer up.   

19 hours ago, jonno77 said:

Nah, just what was on the initial email about picking them up. Need to find it and print it off this week! Can’t recall what it said, think just take email to a 7-11, but that might be Tokyo.

I’ll have a look when home.

Pick-up is will-call at ticket box only on the day of the concert according to the information we have so far (will be interesting to see how long the queue is if all non-Korean nationals have to do will-call).

I am going with the light jacket option which can be stuffed into my belt bag during the concert.

Counting the days now, flying from Copenhagen in less than two weeks!

• Thanks 1

So my friend from SK also couldn't find the answer if they have cloakrooms at the Sky Dome -  seems to think that there might be some lockers at Guil Station - I guess wearing the minimum without freezing is the answer! 

On the ticket site says we will get more info in November, so hopefully soon! Also very curious on the GA system as it says entry is by ticket number (my brother and my ticket are in 0200’s so hopefully in early)

Will be in the Itaewon area on the Saturday night, will take in as much as possible in Seoul on the short trip – looking on trip advisor found the Wolfhound Irish Pub, will get there at some point to see if anything U2 is going on!

image.png.e32a6a587fa8981ba22d937e9dbb7716.png

Edited by adamezro
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, adamezro said:

2) Can we only pick them up on the day?
>>Pick up is only available for those who purchase ticket after Nov 18th (I didn't really undertand this answer, as inteernstional buyers have to pick them up?)

People who bought tickets by Nov 17 ON KOREAN WEB receive physical tickets by mail. I think they forgot that Yes24 (Korean) page and Global page work differently...