Trouble getting tickets from 7-11 Japan

• Subscriber

Has anyone else had trouble picking up their tickets from 7-11 in Japan? 'Wires' presale tickets are supposed to be available for pick up Nov. 20th after 10am. I tried 3 different 7-11s with my ticket number from the fan presale and none of them could be printed. I even asked some staff at a Ticket PIA shop and they couldn't figure it out either. Although the issue remains unsolved I did have the wonderful experience of the amazing staff at both 7-11 AND Ticket PIA truly going above and beyond to try to figure it out. Humanity and kindness and customer service all rolled into one making a frustrating experience a lesson in reigniting my belief in human fellowship. Much needed in these times!

• Subscriber

You are not alone, had the same problem this morning.  7-11 staff keyed in the ticket number and message No Ticket came up.  I have now Emailed Pia and they replied quickly and am said not to worry as ticket is confirmed.  Then asked for more details, waiting for another reply.  Like you the staff at 7-11 were very helpful, even when a queue started forming behind me.  They could not understand why the ticket would not print.  In the past when collecting tickets, it is a quick and painless process. 

• Subscriber

I contacted the Pia inquiry page--in English, even--and got a reply from Ticketmaster that someone would be contacting me within 12 hours or so. Hopefully things'll be cleared up. The lady at Pia answered a long-lasting query I'd had: Are ticket numbers assigned when you order or when you pick them up? I go to a lot of shows and Ive always wondered. Answer: Assigned when you order (and pay). So no need to rush to pick them up....like I've been doing for yonks and yonks! Silly me....

• Subscriber

Oops. Have to correct myself. My reply was from Ticket PIA, not Ticketmaster, although, I think it was Ticketmaster who replied after I asked for help from this site. Shout out to Moonta because it's good to know I'm not alone!! Thought maybe it was something boneheaded I'd done (like every other day of my  life)...

• Subscriber

Good news here as well, donkeyfish.  The lady at 7-11 had that look of "oh no, not you again"  in the end she was as relied as I was that this ticket printed. Must say Pia was very quick at relying and dealing with the problem, not always the case here....

• Subscriber

Forgot to add this to the message above.

If you do have any problems picking up tickets at 7-11, Email Pia using    tickets-inquiry@pia.co.jp   which is on bottom of your confirmation Email.  You can write in English or Japanese, i wrote in English and they were very quick and helpful.

• Subscriber

Hope it went well for you, razspazz. No explanation as to why it happened but I imagine it might have had something to do with them releasing some more tickets for the show on the same day (Nov. 20th) after learning of the stage set up. Mo' fans, mo' problems...website wise. Glad to hear every possible seat will be filled for the fun!