• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The show was absolutely epic. I felt like Bono was singing his heart out for Michael Hutchence. It was definitely one of the most special shows I’ve been at.  And yes, @Manohlive, I was dancing. 

Saw this legend tonight. He was checking out Noel. 

Dallas just gave the most brilliant talk at the U2 Conference. Such an amazingly sweet and funny guy.     

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Thanks to Max and all moderators and contributors for all the inside info. This forum has been a very handy source of help. Had never done GA/floor tix before, and now I've done two nights in a row (GA on Friday, Red Zone on Saturday) I will never go back to seats again.

• Subscriber

Monday is such a fricken let down after watching U2 concerts this weekend. The fact I feel the same way about their music 35 years after my first U2 concert is testament to their amazing music. So good they have been on this tour ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, kings said:

Monday is such a fricken let down after watching U2 concerts this weekend. The fact I feel the same way about their music 35 years after my first U2 concert is testament to their amazing music. So good they have been on this tour ❤️

Phew, it’s not just me feeling a bit blue today 😢

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)

I've finally started going through my U2 photos.

The Edge giving it all as usual, Sydney 2

49320071578_6094ac38e3.jpg

Edited by xrayjets
whoops, original photo was HUGE
  • Like 2
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • Subscriber

Nice. Great photo!

One good thing about photos. Yeah, you lose a bit in the moment (or a lot of you're not careful), but then can relive the experience months later.

I filmed the majority of one show (Sydney 2, my worst spot). But with my camera attached to the rail, so I could jump around like a lunatic.

Haven't had a chance to look at any of the footage, as I've been overseas since the shows. When I return in March it'll be one of the things I'm really looking forward to.

Edited by ddarroch
  • Brilliant 1