Sign in to follow this  
jonno77

Yes24 update info on site

Hi, Yes24 have updated the info on red zone and GA:

http://m.ticket.yes24.com/English/Perf/Detail/FnPerfContents.aspx?IdPerf=33712

There is an image which suggests need to queue from 2pm but no real fine detail. If not in line in time you lose your order from the ticket number. Also suggests that lockers open at 2pm. And my understanding is that international ticket buyers need to collect from will call on day of show which opens at 2pm. So not sure how queuing and ticket collection will work if times clash. I’ve emailed them to ask.

E90E68D0-88E4-4F35-BCEF-F12EB88FED40.png

• Like 1

Flying in from China! One question - The Will call will open at 2 as well, so many of us will only get our tickets then.  I guess the number will be honored as well for the line up, when we don't have the physical ticket in hand - anyone has more information/experience with that.

Its gonna be exciting but coooooold!  Light up the Joshua Tree before Xmas!

16 minutes ago, twoshots said:

I guess the number will be honored as well for the line up, when we don't have the physical ticket in hand

Yeah that is my worry too. Could be big queues at willcall too.

I’ve not had a response to my query from yes24.

Flying in from London. Just a question about picking up reserved seat tickets. I assume we pick those up from the green ticket box ( which I assume is Will Call) marked up on the venue map and then queue up in the reserved seating (orange line). Hopefully  more details will be posted on the Yes 24 site soon.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:03 AM, Carlos said:

Flying in from London. Just a question about picking up reserved seat tickets. I assume we pick those up from the green ticket box ( which I assume is Will Call) marked up on the venue map and then queue up in the reserved seating (orange line). Hopefully  more details will be posted on the Yes 24 site soon.

Just in case this is useful I had a response from the Yes 24 ticket people who confirmed that valid ID = passport for collecting your tickets together with a copy of your booking confirmation.  After picking up your ticket ticket holders should queue up in the respective section line as shown on the venue map etc 

Thanks for the updates - getting very exited now - my brother and I are also flying from London!

Also looking at the temperature it will be pretty cold in the queues!

The journey begins! Anyone aware of any special events planned for Seoul?

Arrived this morning. Very cold and as room was not ready I decided to try and take the metro from seou lstation to Guil on line 1. Worth noting that line 1 has different branches so not all of the metro trains go through Guil as I found out today and gave up because it was cold and I was tired after a 10 hour flight. There are direct trains with no changes but worth checking the timings of these via Google maps or similar etc.