Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber
On 12/11/2019 at 2:43 AM, twoshots said:

I know, I know, I know.  Perhaps there is a kind soul out there somewhere.  One can always hope!!!

Some of these shirts may show up in the U2 store following the end of the tour. That's what happened following the end of the previous tour.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(wifi issues. Big apologies)

If there is one thing that I have thoroughly enjoyed is getting these early morning predawn (for me) listens to Exit.

Oh wow - what a night! I never thought I would see this show again after Berlin 2017 - but due to my current stay in China I made it happen.... My daughter loved it as well, she came out with me.

Posted Images

  • Community Moderator
3 hours ago, Carlos said:

Some of these shirts may show up in the U2 store following the end of the tour. That's what happened following the end of the previous tour.

Vary rarely do the city specific shirts show up and they were selling out rather quickly at the venues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
23 hours ago, mich40 said:

Vary rarely do the city specific shirts show up and they were selling out rather quickly at the venues. 

That's true but the Klaxon city specific shirts for a number of the dates from the last tour did show up in the store following its conclusion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, Carlos said:

That's true but the Klaxon city specific shirts for a number of the dates from the last tour did show up in the store following its conclusion.

hence the very rarely...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...