• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How are we already at the last stop on this tour? I was so sad at the end of the E&I tour knowing it would be a long stretch before seeing them live again. Getting to see them in Tokyo and Seoul w

What a show! Thanks to everyone who joined us here. Next up, the final 😥 show of The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 in Mumbai on Sunday. Take care.

I will be.

Posted Images

• Subscriber

@Max Tsukino @bigwave @mich40 just to confirm...

The 8:30 local time start is for the beginning of the opening act going on stage - is that right? Or is this when U2 is expected to be on stage?

The difference here is important - if it’s the latter, I need to be here at 7:30, as stated above; however, if it’s the former, I can have approximately 90 minutes more of blessed rest in the morning.

It would be very nice to know this for certain in advance. Thank you! 👍 

Edited by dmway
  • Like 2
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, dmway said:

@Max Tsukino @bigwave @mich40 just to confirm...

The 8:30 local time start is for the beginning of the opening act going on stage - is that right? Or is this when U2 is expected to be on stage?

The difference here is important - if it’s the latter, I need to be here at 7:30, as stated above; however, if it’s the former, I can have approximately 90 minutes more of blessed rest in the morning.

It would be very nice to know this for certain in advance. Thank you! 👍 

The start time is the published time on the tickets. I don’t believe there is an opening act for this show, so you want  to be here pretty close to the time for your time zone. And of course, there are no guarantees for live feeds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Community Manager
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, mich40 said:

The start time is the published time on the tickets. I don’t believe there is an opening act for this show, so you want  to be here pretty close to the time for your time zone. And of course, there are no guarantees for live feeds. 

Thank you very much for the information!

Does that mean there will be no opening act for the tour finale in Mumbai as well, or is that yet to be determined?

• Community Manager
55 minutes ago, dmway said:

Does that mean there will be no opening act for the tour finale in Mumbai as well, or is that yet to be determined?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, bigwave said:

A.R. Rahman will open the @U2 show in Mumbai and the performance will include his daughters, and likely a performance of “Ahimsa” according to OutlookIndia: https://t.co/XNHGwS3g8C #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019

— U2Songs.com (@u2songs) December 10, 2019

Now, that's kind of what I was hoping for. 😎

Thank you!

• Brilliant 1