Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Mumbai #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 Live Thread

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No, as someone pointed out, U2start is actually pulling the video from the U2 FB or Instagram stories.

U2start and anyone else would still need a wireless network connection to do that, and it is highly unlikely they would have access to the band's undoubtedly password-protected wireless network routers.

UPDATE: I'm gathering you mean that U2start is pulling U2FB/Instagram from the confines of their own homes/offices/whatever -- which, of course, is a different story. But there were a few fan photos and texts turning up, so someone's getting through the "weak signal."

 

Edited by burgundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

good point... perhaps we will need final confirmation once they have a better signal...

Thats an old pic, old twinkle toes Edge has on a different shirt and Larry has his old hairstyle, think someone is on the wind up 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, burgundy said:

U2start and anyone else would still need a wireless network connection to do that, and it is highly unlikely they would have access to the band's undoubtedly password-protected wireless network routers.

u2start might have people sitting somewhere else than at the show in Mumbai - though I don't know how to share the fb-stories...tech is not my friend...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spongebob said:

Thats an old pic, old twinkle toes Edge has on a different shirt and Larry has his old hairstyle, think someone is on the wind up 😆

we know it is an old picture... it's a way to illustrate the possible Noel presence...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, burgundy said:

U2start and anyone else would still need a wireless network connection to do that, and it is highly unlikely they would have access to the band's undoubtedly password-protected wireless network routers.

That's what I'm trying to tell you....U2Start is not there. They are pulling the videos from U2's FB and Instagram stories.  If you go look at those, it is the exact same videos. Whoever is running the U2start Twitter account tonight, is sitting at their computers, just like us.  We have not gotten any actual social media posts other than the official U2 ones from the stadium since before the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to go Christmas shopping! Stoked U2 got to India. Alright everyone, have a blessed Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah. For those not celebrating anything--Happy Holidays! See ya next year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mich40 said:

That's what I'm trying to tell you....U2Start is not there. They are pulling the videos from U2's FB and Instagram stories.  If you go look at those, it is the exact same videos. Whoever is running the U2start Twitter account tonight, is sitting at their computers, just like us.  We have not gotten any actual social media posts other than the official U2 ones from the stadium since before the show.

Yes I think the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.