Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Mumbai #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 Live Thread

watching U2's fb stories again and again...hopeing for some more to be a tiny bit in the sound...

6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

There were shows on this tour with many photos of the same event practically the second it happened... Not happening on Mumbai.

If it is indeed true that Noel was there, by now we would have a few photos of him from different angles, perhaps even someone had a video stream (being a very unexpected thing). Nothing like that has happened, and is very unlikely - in this day and age - that it's because suddenly an entire stadium decided to put aside the phone and just live the moment...

Maybe the culture is different in India and people don't tweet every second of their lives. And maybe the foreigners at the show can't get a connection.

6 minutes ago, wahine said:

I have to go Christmas shopping! Stoked U2 got to India. Alright everyone, have a blessed Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah. For those not celebrating anything--Happy Holidays! See ya next year!

Merry Christmas to you too, wahine. 

5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

That's what I'm trying to tell you....U2Start is not there. They are pulling the videos from U2's FB and Instagram stories.  If you go look at those, it is the exact same videos. Whoever is running the U2start Twitter account tonight, is sitting at their computers, just like us.  We have not gotten any actual social media posts other than the official U2 ones from the stadium since before the show.

Sorry, I updated my post. That said, there are occasional photos and texts trickling out. As I mentioned in my updated post, maybe the foreigners at the show had trouble getting a connection, and maybe the fans from India don't think to steam concerts or tweet every second of their lives.

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

they are not - it's a guesstimate...

Well then they are good in guessing, because they tweeted Desire with Noel!!!

2 minutes ago, JohntheBaptist said:

Well then they are good in guessing, because they tweeted Desire with Noel!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay.  I'm laughing like Mutley again.   Thanks, Max.   This is the best concert I never heard.  If you can pop that up so quickly-you must be able to fix the electrical system on my car?

• Like 1