Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Mumbai #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 Live Thread

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

You know what's weird about this last show? It's not just the last show of the tour, it's U2's last one of the entire decade. What a decade it's been.

I would not have thought of that.  Very cool.  Thank you.  It's extra imeptus to be up for the live thread.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

3 hours ago, BillHenderson said:

SoI and SoE so wonderfully recaptured, explained, and celebrated the last 5 decades.  They can't do that again.

Props, Billhenderson. Yeah. SOIETJT30SOEITJT2019. 

These last shows of tours make me sad but also appreciative of how awesome all of this is, and has been, for my entire adult life. I was a teenager when it began and now I'm approaching sixty years of age. I'm glad they released Ahimsa as they did.  My heart leapt when its announcement email arrived.  I'm happy if they play anything but hope they do Ahimsa tonight as well. 

• Like 2

to those asking re: show times today, we have heard doors are 4pm but that may have changed to 4.30 and band onstage at 7.30pm - but I guess that may be subject to local logistics... some of which will be unknown until encountered for first time today in these parts...

1 hour ago, ZOO_ADDICT said:

And no broadcast stream on U2.com, what a shame...

Yes, we pay 40/50 USD for nothing: no live streems, no full lenght videos, no dowloands of songs from past concert, nothing. Just lausy one and a half minute video from a concert or 3 minutes maximum interview.