davidgray

2020 subscription (MERGED)

My subscription is due to renew in a few days, but the only choices for renewal gifts are ones I already have (the live songs of i + e arrived this week). Any advice on what to do would be much appreciated - I don't need another copy of the new live 2CD set.

• Like 3

Same for me !

One year they gave extra four months to everybody because the gift hadn’t been announced yet.

I wish they’d do the same here !

• Like 2

If the subscription is imminent (let's say days), please PM us your details - we will use these to ask what options do you have...

• Thanks 1

Hi All

Any news on a subscribers gift for those who's membership is up for renew in January 2020 ?

:MacPhisto_04:My Eyes Make A Circle 

Same issue here, i'm due for renewal next month. I don't want the same gifts that I already have but also don't want my subscription to lapse! Squeaky bum time.

Hi All Any news on asubscribersgift for those who's membership is up for renew in January2020 ? My Eyes Make A Circle

No news yet. As soon as we know something, we will post a thread about it. Please keep checking in and thanks for your patience. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Falling At Your Feet said:

I had to renew, as subscription ended last week. I choose the 2019 gift, and raised a ticket with customer service with instructions to swap this choice with the 2020 gift when this is announced.

keep us updated on this strategy, we still awaiting news of 2020 gift, and keeping note of those in same situation as yourself,

• Like 3
  • Brilliant 1