Jump to content
davidgray

2020 subscription (MERGED)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Roberto Silva said:

Any news?

not at the moment. No other option but to wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, cristiu2 said:

And once again.... it remains silence on the newspage.

You will find updates when the time comes. Not everything can be immediate... as with everything, patience...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just hoping that there will be something about the DVD that won't be on the blu ray release, assuming there is one.  Whether it's some bonus songs from other nights on the tour that weren't played in Berlin or something.  Then I won't be as annoyed with only getting a DVD as the gift.  But, yeah, if it's just a lesser version of what I can buy in the stores shortly after, I may have to reconsider re-upping for future subscriptions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope they meet there first deadline of February for dispatch information and don’t lie to subscribers and hide information like they did with last years gift. But at the moment they’re not behind schedule so nothing to complain about yet....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2020 at 4:52 PM, Max Tsukino said:

not at the moment. No other option but to wait...

Hi - FYI I ran into the same issue today trying to use PayPal. 
I had a credit card I could use, so I went into the "change payment" button and updated my info then was able to complete my renewal. But really would have preferred to use PayPal. I have my email confirmation so am okay but wanted to re-up this comment as I'm sure it's a problem for others too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SW said:

Hi - FYI I ran into the same issue today trying to use PayPal. 
I had a credit card I could use, so I went into the "change payment" button and updated my info then was able to complete my renewal. But really would have preferred to use PayPal. I have my email confirmation so am okay but wanted to re-up this comment as I'm sure it's a problem for others too. 

I have been trying to renew my subscription for several weeks now. Trying with several browsers, computers, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android... and tried with both Paypal and credit card. Even yesterday I tried again with Paypal and no success. But seeing your comment this morning I retried it with credit card... and this time it worked.

A button saying "Place Order" appeared this time. And my subscription is renewed.

Thanks for your support, specially to mich40.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Roberto Silva said:

I have been trying to renew my subscription for several weeks now. Trying with several browsers, computers, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android... and tried with both Paypal and credit card. Even yesterday I tried again with Paypal and no success. But seeing your comment this morning I retried it with credit card... and this time it worked.

A button saying "Place Order" appeared this time. And my subscription is renewed.

Thanks for your support, specially to mich40.

anyone else running into paypal issuses when resubbing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigwave said:

anyone else running into paypal issuses when resubbing?

 

It worked fine for me, but I renewed over a month ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to renew but it won't let me update my billing address, have contacted customer services but had nothing back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...