davidgray

2020 subscription (MERGED)

2 minutes ago, Roberto Silva said:

Any news?

not at the moment. No other option but to wait...

On 2/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, cristiu2 said:

And once again.... it remains silence on the newspage.

You will find updates when the time comes. Not everything can be immediate... as with everything, patience...

I'm just hoping that there will be something about the DVD that won't be on the blu ray release, assuming there is one.  Whether it's some bonus songs from other nights on the tour that weren't played in Berlin or something.  Then I won't be as annoyed with only getting a DVD as the gift.  But, yeah, if it's just a lesser version of what I can buy in the stores shortly after, I may have to reconsider re-upping for future subscriptions.

I just hope they meet there first deadline of February for dispatch information and don’t lie to subscribers and hide information like they did with last years gift. But at the moment they’re not behind schedule so nothing to complain about yet....

On 2/18/2020 at 4:52 PM, Max Tsukino said:

not at the moment. No other option but to wait...

Hi - FYI I ran into the same issue today trying to use PayPal. 
I had a credit card I could use, so I went into the "change payment" button and updated my info then was able to complete my renewal. But really would have preferred to use PayPal. I have my email confirmation so am okay but wanted to re-up this comment as I'm sure it's a problem for others too. 

5 hours ago, SW said:

Hi - FYI I ran into the same issue today trying to use PayPal. 
I had a credit card I could use, so I went into the "change payment" button and updated my info then was able to complete my renewal. But really would have preferred to use PayPal. I have my email confirmation so am okay but wanted to re-up this comment as I'm sure it's a problem for others too. 

I have been trying to renew my subscription for several weeks now. Trying with several browsers, computers, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android... and tried with both Paypal and credit card. Even yesterday I tried again with Paypal and no success. But seeing your comment this morning I retried it with credit card... and this time it worked.

A button saying "Place Order" appeared this time. And my subscription is renewed.

Thanks for your support, specially to mich40.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Roberto Silva said:

I have been trying to renew my subscription for several weeks now. Trying with several browsers, computers, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android... and tried with both Paypal and credit card. Even yesterday I tried again with Paypal and no success. But seeing your comment this morning I retried it with credit card... and this time it worked.

A button saying "Place Order" appeared this time. And my subscription is renewed.

Thanks for your support, specially to mich40.

anyone else running into paypal issuses when resubbing?

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

anyone else running into paypal issuses when resubbing?

It worked fine for me, but I renewed over a month ago. 

Trying to renew but it won't let me update my billing address, have contacted customer services but had nothing back