2020 subscription (MERGED)

davidgray

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, biblical said:

Trying to renew but it won't let me update my billing address, have contacted customer services but had nothing back

Are you trying to renew on the mobile version? If so, please try to renew from the desktop version. 

• Community Moderator
22 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Are you trying to renew on the mobile version? If so, please try to renew from the desktop version. 

addendum: In the form, do you get the fields to add the information? These appear but when you fill them nothing happens?

also, if on mobile: iOS or Android?

thanks!

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, mich40 said:

tried on desktop version via google chrome and firefox browsers

4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

addendum: In the form, do you get the fields to add the information? These appear but when you fill them nothing happens?

also, if on mobile: iOS or Android?

thanks!

i changed all my personal information to try and update that way but it didn't affect the billing address details which remain as my previous outdated ones

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Please do the following: change it on your profile page, save it... wait a few minutes and check it again on the subscription section to see if the change is being reflected there. Please let us know. Thanks...

i used the 'Brave' browser, changed my details, left it a few minutes, didn't work, however i then signed out completely, signed back in, tried again and it worked!...re-subbed!!, thank you for your help and replies (still had no response from customer services)

• Community Moderator
10 hours ago, biblical said:

i used the 'Brave' browser, changed my details, left it a few minutes, didn't work, however i then signed out completely, signed back in, tried again and it worked!...re-subbed!!, thank you for your help and replies (still had no response from customer services)

good to read there was a way to solve it...

• Community Moderator
6 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

Ok, the re-subscription page only works in Microsoft Edge, quite possibly the most useless, crap and unsafe browser there is. This really needs to be fixed. Extremely poor. And the paypal integration does not work at all.

Noted... will report.
Were you able to finally resubscribe?

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Frankaz said:

Yes, tried on many different computers/browsers... finally managed today. Just in time too as my subscription was due to end tomorrow

about the browser... is it the old Edge or the new Chrome-ish Edge? to add the info to the report...