2020 subscription (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Well looks like u2.com are continuing the shambles that was last year into this year by telling us dates they don’t live up to. I might live in the uk but in certain parts of the world it is now March so they have failed to deliver on there word of giving us dispatch information in February. It’s unbelievably poor, I shouldn’t be surprised based on how things have been with there service lately but I am surprised i thought they would maybe have learned there lesson but clearly not. It doesn’t matter when they do give us info now whether it’s in a day, a month or a year, it’s late and they’ve lied to us again. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2020 U2.com Annual Subscription: U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN Limited edition live DVD & photographic book capturing 2018’s e+i Tour Complete 2 hour 22 minute show, nev

2020 Subscriber Gift Announcement here: https://www.u2.com/news/title/experience--innocence--live-in-berlin

Just adding my 2 cents that DVD is not really acceptable in 2020.  U2 uses the most cutting edge tech around for their video screens during their shows - the JT screen is almost 8K for crying out loud

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Here is the quote right on their home page article:  "This limited edition release is already in production for 2020 U2.com subscribers and during February we will mail all subscribers with details on physical dispatch times."  Insanity to self impose a deadline and then not meet it! 

Edited by skapus
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, skapus said:

Here is the quote right on their home page article:  "This limited edition release is already in production for 2020 U2.com subscribers and during February we will mail all subscribers with details on physical dispatch times."  Insanity to self impose a deadline and then not meet it! 

They done it before and they will do it in the future. 

They promised to ship I+E doble CD in spring 2019 and in fact they started to do it in late summer. Some people including myself are yet to receive the gift after more than 1 year and 3 months since I paid the subscription fee.

Unfortunately U2.com doesn’t care for the fans otherwise they would keep their own promises and provide a quality service.

62A3FDB4-DE25-4973-AB38-251808E4348F.jpeg

Edited by bacadorina
  • Subscriber
52 minutes ago, bacadorina said:

They done it before and they will do it in the future. 

They promised to ship I+E doble CD in spring 2019 and in fact they started to do it in late summer. Some people including myself are yet to receive the gift after more than 1 year and 3 months since I paid the subscription fee.

Unfortunately U2.com doesn’t care for the fans otherwise they would keep their own promises and provide a quality service.

62A3FDB4-DE25-4973-AB38-251808E4348F.jpeg

They actually didn’t start shipping last years gift until end of October/November last year not late summer. You think they would have learned there lesson about failing to meet there word.

• Community Manager
  • Subscriber
On 2/12/2020 at 11:01 AM, bigwave said:

Maybe try that again, just in case for some reason it didn't get through

I tried again and I didn't get answer. I tried again today.

• Subscriber

Great that streaming, at least 4kUHD material.... but....as a collector I want a deluxe boxset with the extras!!! I will pay for that!!! Hope this will not be the case with TJT video release......

• Subscriber
On 2/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, Max Tsukino said:

about the browser... is it the old Edge or the new Chrome-ish Edge? to add the info to the report...

Old Edge version I think. (Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0) Pretty certain if it was the new one it wouldn't work either as that's webkit, same as chrome.

• Subscriber
On 2/27/2020 at 3:35 AM, bigwave said:

anyone else running into paypal issuses when resubbing?

Yes, i have problems. On February 9th I renewed my subscription and use paypal. I received the confirmation of my paypal transaction and the U2.com order confirmation [MOD EDIT] but it seems that my account is not renewed! I wrote to customer service twice, no reaction! I phone them from Germany and the said that they would fix the problem but they didn‘t. My subscription is not renewed and I really don‘t want to pay again for something I have already paid the 9th of February 2020!!!!

So, who can help me to fix my problem? Any ideas? 

[MOD EDIT: Image removed. Please do not add personal information - either on the post or via an image. Thanks]