davidgray

2020 subscription (MERGED)

On 12/23/2019 at 12:32 AM, jonno77 said:

My subscription was due to expire first week in Jan. I contacted u2 dot com as wanted the new gift when announced but no reply. I just checked and my subscription deadline has been extended till the end of Jan.

So might be they are working on sorting and announcing the new gift.

Same with my subscription. Now valid until the end of January. Only difference is that I didn't contacted u2.com. I just left a remark on this forum. Let's see what happens in January. Happy Holidays!

5 hours ago, JeroenPolman said:

Same with my subscription. Now valid until the end of January. Only difference is that I didn't contacted u2.com. I just left a remark on this forum. Let's see what happens in January. Happy Holidays!

Given that I raised it back in November, it would be nice if I could also have my subscription extended to the end of January...

I let my subscription run out, I've only been a paid member off and on for a few years and never used to presale codes so I'm not worried about that. I do wish they would add every year a "next year" option so people don't have these issues, I didn't want to sign up again and get a repeat gift. 

Same issue as those stated above ..... my Subscription Date expires on Jan 31, 2020.  When I look at my current renewal gift options, it is for the two prior years' gifts ... the 2 disc set of the live SOI + SOE tours, which I already received several weeks ago, and the remastered U2-3D Dance Mixes from two years ago.  Would like the option of whatever the new 2020 gift offering will be - not another copy of gifts that I have already received!  Will plan to wait a few more weeks in dire hope of them announcing the new 2020 subscriber gift and updating my renewal options accordingly.  Definitely do not want the hassle of renewing now and trying to get U2.com to change my gift option at a later date.  Had a similar experience with that several years ago, and it was a very lengthy and frustrating ordeal that I hope not to repeat!!!  Seems like a lot of people have a January renewal date now, so sure hoping that U2.Com gets it together very soon and announces the new gift - or at least provides "2020 gift when announced" as a renewal option to save us all a lot of headaches!!!

On 12/23/2019 at 12:32 AM, jonno77 said:

My subscription was due to expire first week in Jan. I contacted u2 dot com as wanted the new gift when announced but no reply. I just checked and my subscription deadline has been extended till the end of Jan.

So might be they are working on sorting and announcing the new gift.

I am having the same problem. My subscription ends on January 11. but now I received an e-mail that it expires on January 31. Any advise on how to handle. Renew before the 11. of wait till the 31.?I do not want to lose my seniority / priority years and I also want the 2020 gift. The gifts of prior years I already have. Reading the topics I don't think contacting or mailing is of any help.
Would like to be kept up to date if there is any news.

I would love to see an never released October or Boy era show released on vinyl to members.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

No option for the 2020 subscription which is amateur for the world's biggest band. 

Keep getting emails saying x number of days to renew but the site doesn't have the correct option to renew. 

The great advice from support was to renew and let them know I want the new gift once its announced, but as the live cd is available already my fear is I'll get another sent out before U2 com get their act together and issue a new offer. 

• Like 1

My subscription expires on february the 16th.

Hopefully they announce a new gift soon.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:29 PM, jimbull said:

I would love to see an never released October or Boy era show released on vinyl to members.

That was done in 2015 when a Boy era London show was released on double 10". It was titled "Another Time, Another Place."

I'd love to get a War or UF era show with songs that are no longer played.

• Like 1