Jump to content
davidgray

2020 subscription (MERGED)

Recommended Posts

Just now, pain_18_ said:

  Yeah but it's still very expensive.......

Well, perhaps where you are; not so much here.

That's also why I suggested both formats be offered.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dmway said:

Well, perhaps where you are; not so much here.

That's also why I suggested both formats be offered.

 

    Yeah but then some people get a better quality than others just because  BluRAYS are cheaper in their part of the world......? So not everybody will get the same gift...... It's beginning to sound like when they gave us the Vinyls, which I never played cause I didn't want to pay 300 dollars for a good Pick_Up(turn table).......I Just listened to the downloadable WAVs like any sane  and clear-Minded person ....

 

......... You gotta be sure all fans are enjoying the same advantages otherwise I suggest they charge 60 or 70 bucks for the ones who want to receive BluRay  versions of the concert !!!!

 

I Have Been Buying a LOT of Albums on BandCamp lately and the fact they let me choose to have the CD and/or WAV (or any format you want) made me fall in love with that site..... WHY can't U2dotcom do the same with our gifts ?????

Edited by pain_18_
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pain_18_ said:

    Yeah but then some people get a better quality than others? So not everybody will get the same gift......

Maybe that was their thinking... 🤷‍♂️

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is such an awesome gift. I renewed my subscription in November. I think I qualify but I just want to make sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mich40 said:

From the home page article: 
“If you've already renewed your subscription for 2020, this is the gift that will be dispatched to you.”

So you should be good to go. 

Wow! I'm very happy with this gift! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Piotr_Szczepkowski said:

What about general sale, will it be availible at all? Any format, any version?

I assume this will be the first tour since the 80s to not offer an audio visual product to the general public.

Personally, i’m Amazed this is not on general release. They released Paris 2015 in multiple formats, including a super deluxe...Cannot believe I won’t see this available in Stores or with online retailers...Bizarre....Maybe the fact that most fans were able to record and keep the 75 minute version on TV last month is the reason for this odd decision.

Edited by promenade95
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mich40 said:

From the home page article: 
“If you've already renewed your subscription for 2020, this is the gift that will be dispatched to you.”

So you should be good to go. 

RTFM!! many thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, promenade95 said:

I assume this will be the first tour since the 80s to not offer an audio visual product to the general public.

Personally, i’m Amazed this is not on general release. They released Paris 2015 in multiple formats, including a super deluxe...Cannot believe I won’t see this available in Stores or with online retailers...Bizarre....Maybe the fact that most fans were able to record and keep the 75 minute version on TV last month is the reason for this odd decision.

I would not bet on this been put out on general release, nowhere does it say it’s exclusive only the photo booklet is exclusive, I have a feeling this will be released as I have never known U2 to leave money on the table 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...