2020 subscription (MERGED)

davidgray

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, seresere said:
  • 2020 U2.com Annual Subscription: U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN
  • Limited edition live DVD & photographic book capturing 2018’s e+i Tour
  • Complete 2 hour 22 minute show, never previously released.

Really? :o
    WOW!! *_*

Can I please say that I love you without it getting weird?    😎

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

You gotta be sure all fans are enjoying the same advantages otherwise I suggest they charge 60 or 70 bucks for the ones who want to receive BluRay  versions of the concert !!!!

Can I say I love you too and it not be weird or have we passed that threshold counting down something where the format works for everyone?  😛

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, adrnik said:

I don’t get it.

are they not releasing the concert for a wider release?

if they do what will make the subscribers limited edition different to the wider release?

Genius, Genius...... Very Intelligent comment..... WHAT  WILL make Our Gift Special ?   JUST EXACT:Y WHAT ????? oh...Wait...the fact we will wait another year for it AND the fact that right now I am very Confused About What they are offering, DID You SEe this ?????

U2020 SubScription !!!!!!!!.jpg

• Community Moderator
34 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

So Are We getting THE AUDIO CD for the 2018 BERLIN Show or NOt ? If We Pay 75 Dollars?

No. That's for the U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE.downloads, that you may already have...

• Like 1

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

Yeah but then some people get a better quality than others just because  BluRAYS are cheaper in their part of the world......? So not everybody will get the same gift...... It's beginning to sound like when they gave us the Vinyls, which I never played cause I didn't want to pay 300 dollars for a good Pick_Up(turn table).......I Just listened to the downloadable WAVs like any sane  and clear-Minded person ....

......... You gotta be sure all fans are enjoying the same advantages otherwise I suggest they charge 60 or 70 bucks for the ones who want to receive BluRay  versions of the concert !!!!

I Have Been Buying a LOT of Albums on BandCamp lately and the fact they let me choose to have the CD and/or WAV (or any format you want) made me fall in love with that site..... WHY can't U2dotcom do the same with our gifts ?????

I think all he is saying is give us a choice, just as when they release these in the stores. A lot of time you have the option to buy dvd or blue ray versions.  So some of us that have a blue ray with a 4K TV can pay a little more for better quality. That way someone with your situation  can choice the dvd option. I would agree to having a digital option available for both choices. 

• Like 2