If I read the Bible today... (part 2)

Frankaz

• Subscriber

Old thread is now archived, so I'll start a new one.

Joshua 22:4 (NCV):

The Lord your God promised to give the Israelites peace, and he has kept his promise. Now you may go back to your homes, to the land that Moses, the Lord's servant, gave you, on the east side of the Jordan River.

• Subscriber

Romans 13:9 NCV

The law says, “You must not be guilty of adultery. You must not murder anyone. You must not steal. You must not want to take your neighbor’s things.” All these commands and all others are really only one rule: “Love your neighbor as you love yourself.”

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Matthew 5:23-24

23“Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering

• Subscriber

Psalms 119: 9-14

9How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. 10With my whole heart I seek thee; let me not wander from thy commandments! 11I have laid up thy word in my heart, that I might not sin against thee. 12Blessed be thou, O LORD; teach me thy statutes! 13With my lips I declare all the ordinances of thy mouth. 14In the way of thy testimonies I delight as much as in all riches

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

For these unexpected corona virus times:

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

Proverbs 18:10

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.

Nehemiah 8:10

Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.