U2Community

Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

6 hours ago, dmway said:

I count 23 songs from that setlist - therefore, it is a complete show. 😎

Question is... how do they count the intermission with HMTMKMKM ;P 

Looking at the running time it seems that they will start the dvd from the very beginning of the intro with the zootiful world mix going into the Chaplin speech which is great made for a really intense opening to the show. Looks like absolutely nothing will be cut. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dean Allison said:

Looking at the running time it seems that they will start the dvd from the very beginning of the intro with the zootiful world mix going into the Chaplin speech which is great made for a really intense opening to the show. Looks like absolutely nothing will be cut. 

Would be great of there's a part of Noel Gallagher's Beautiful world is included!

7 hours ago, Dean Allison said:

zootiful world mix going into the Chaplin speech which is great made for a really intense opening to the show

I didn't thnk of; remember this.  It was very powerful.  Exciting.

So I came across U2: Live in Berlin on DirecTV last night. It seems like it was only part of the show (started with Elevation on the B Stage).

What the hell was I looking at? Was that from the same show as the DVD (I'm assuming)?

BTW: It was awesome. I can't wait to get the full show.

veTbRLC.gif

6 hours ago, ramsatw said:

Was that from the same show as the DVD

It's part of the show, which was released in conunction with the show being broadcast on DirecTV last month.

• Thanks 1

I would have loved TJT30 to be a DVD release for us, and then commercial e+i. e+i never made it to my neck of the woods, but I want to relive TJT, and I'd love to have just the background videos as a special feature. Mothers of the disappeared was so haunting.

1 hour ago, MacCready said:

I would have loved TJT30 to be a DVD release for us, and then commercial e+i. e+i never made it to my neck of the woods, but I want to relive TJT, and I'd love to have just the background videos as a special feature. Mothers of the disappeared was so haunting.

JT is going to cinema this year last time I heard. Probably will be a dvd release to follow as well. 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:14 PM, Dean Allison said:

:)

Waitin' [im]patiently for more details... :rolleyes:

Edited by seresere
Comment added