Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber

My faith is restored! In fairness this is a good response. On demand streaming and in 4k too is a good solution so the band have taken the feedback on board. Fair play to the staff here too who must have passed this on and no doubt helped. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, ZOO_ADDICT said:

Physical Dispatch in May but quite useless as we'll have it in 4K!!💥

another way of looking at it might be, double bubble, lot's of people like to have something in their hand, to have and hold (and by all accounts it will be a lovely thing to own) - but also to have it available in high def, on demand, as many fans have requested. 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

I think they’ve actually came up with a great solution. The news was a day late which is still poor given they had a 29 day window to make it on time but at least it’s good news.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, U2Community said:

another way of looking at it might be, double bubble, lot's of people like to have something in their hand, to have and hold (and by all accounts it will be a lovely thing to own) - but also to have it available in high def, on demand, as many fans have requested. 

So a streaming 4K event. We’re getting there... But how do I legally own a 4K version of the full show?

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, OptimaX said:

So a streaming 4K event. We’re getting there... But how do I legally own a 4K version of the full show?

As long as you have a subscription, you will legally own a 4K version on demand. 

• Subscriber

Great solution. I hope there will be a super deluxe set with blu ray for sale in the near future like the  I&E live from Paris. I would be very disappointed if there will be not... 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, U2Community said:

Ok...but what if you want hi def and aren’t one of those who enjoy watching video on a smartphone, tablet, or computer? Are we just SOL?

(Don’t get me wrong - I’m happy for those who are happy about this recent development; but let’s please abstain from the misconception that all problems are now solved. I still see one, one hard to miss.)

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, dmway said:

Ok...but what if you want hi def and aren’t one of those who enjoy watching video on a smartphone, tablet, or computer? Are we just SOL?

(Don’t get me wrong - I’m happy for those who are happy about this recent development; but let’s please abstain from the misconception that all problems are now solved. I still see one, one hard to miss.)

you don't watch netfix? (other streaming services are available)

And have heard other options are being looked into for subscribers to be able to watch on their smart tv device. Seems to be the direction of travel for hi-def content, kind of away from physical formats (I like both for different reasons).

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured and featured this topic