U2Community

Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 5:53 PM, cristiu2 said:

U2 is a multinational moneygrabbing organisation instead of a creative, social band.

I need to respectfully disagree.  I hope and pray that thirty years from now my new favorite(s) are as awesome as U2 still is.  It's four decades later and they're still making me ache for more.  I don't just want to see them live again-I need it.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

Any news on what time this will be premiered? The article said we should have heard last week

9 minutes ago, kevu209 said:

Any news on what time this will be premiered? The article said we should have heard last week

Nothing yet - some details being finalized. Please keep checking the site and Zootopia for any update...

13 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Nothing yet - some details being finalized. Please keep checking the site and Zootopia for any update...

Thanks still going ahead this weekend?

53 minutes ago, kevu209 said:

Thanks still going ahead this weekend?

that's what it's expected, but please wait for any official update... thanks.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

that's what it's expected, but please wait for any official update... thanks.

Hmmm...I see the site has gotten a bit of a facelift. Tidying up for Adam's arrival?

It's an interesting look - I can see that it is a bunch of images from SOE and the e&i tour, but it gives the impression of stained glass. Nice! :then_now:

Why do I get the feeling that the premier will not happen Friday? It’s now Wednesday and we have had no details 

9 hours ago, kevu209 said:

Why do I get the feeling that the premier will not happen Friday? It’s now Wednesday and we have had no details 

They're certainly not giving people much time to organise those premiere viewing parties!

Please explain why this was shot on 4K at 4096x2160 but will only be available on the lowest resolution possible, a DVD at 720×480. And that's just picture - DVD audio bitrate is just a notch above VHS! At the very least make a 1080p download available for subscribers.

I renewed my subscription in Januari befote teh anouncement of the NEW gift. So, i get for the second time the live cd of do i get the dvd ( to bad not blu ray ).....please any answer ?