U2Community

Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

So perhaps I missed it somewhere, but May is almost over. Any word on shipping?

"And finally, for those who prize the physical over the digital, dispatch of the 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN' DVD, and accompanying booklet, will begin in May."

5 hours ago, ramsatw said:

So perhaps I missed it somewhere, but May is almost over. Any word on shipping?

"And finally, for those who prize the physical over the digital, dispatch of the 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN' DVD, and accompanying booklet, will begin in May."

The current pandemic is our reality at this moment.

Right now is not possible to give any kind of update, as things are basically uncertain.

Please be patient and for the time being, enjoy the stream...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

The current pandemic is our reality at this moment.

Right now is not possible to give any kind of update, as things are basically uncertain.

Please be patient and for the time being, enjoy the stream...

That makes sense.

Thanks.

More than understandable there’s going to be delays with this years gift. I would just like it to be acknowledged on the site that it’s going to be delayed. There’s been a poor history from u2.com of failing to meet dates they’ve said and not acknowledging it with an apology or explanation, certainly not at the time anyway. It’s a very easy explanation this time and no apology needed just an acknowledgment on the site. 

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 12:21 AM, dmway said:

I haven't been shy in airing grievances here, and I empathize with what just has been written above - however, what the set actually looks like was covertly posted here.

If anyone would like a peek, take a look:

https://www.u2.com/music/U2.com+Limited+Editions/4183/U2+eXPERIENCE+%2B+iNNOCENCE+–+LIVE+IN+BERLIN

While we’re waiting for the DVD to be delivered eventually, the site has actually posted what the set will look like at the link above. (This original post got buried in a previously-active side conversation, so many people may have missed it. I repost for those who may be interested, but missed it the first time.)

• Like 1

Did everyone else get the 2019 gift? I’m still waiting for mine to arrive. As a bonus the downloads of the gift has dissappeared from my account page. 

On 4/14/2020 at 12:21 AM, dmway said:

I haven't been shy in airing grievances here, and I empathize with what just has been written above - however, what the set actually looks like was covertly posted here.

If anyone would like a peek, take a look:

https://www.u2.com/music/U2.com+Limited+Editions/4183/U2+eXPERIENCE+%2B+iNNOCENCE+–+LIVE+IN+BERLIN

On 6/1/2020 at 1:53 PM, dmway said:

While we’re waiting for the DVD to be delivered eventually, the site has actually posted what the set will look like at the link above. (This original post got buried in a previously-active side conversation, so many people may have missed it. I repost for those who may be interested, but missed it the first time.)

...and check your emails!

I just got one saying my copy has shipped! 😮

• Like 2

I got my email about shipping, too! In NH.