Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber
On 6/10/2020 at 5:40 PM, Manohlive said:

I got my email.  I have my tracking number.  It arrives by Monday.  Mine is being shipped from Virginia.  

Me too. Monday. From Virginia.

Sweet!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2020 at 6:33 PM, dmway said:

Agreed - I'm a long-standing veteran of U2.com gift deliveries, like yourself. I promise I'm not being overly optimistic about the speed. It gets here when it gets here.

Having said that, I have been impressed with how quickly I have gotten orders recently in general, especially from Amazon. They have been almost lightning-quick, even though everything I order uses the free shipping option.

The fact that the DVD is ready to ship already is pleasing in and of itself - U2.com even sent a separate e-mail today confirming that they have already arranged it. That's far better than most years, especially non-touring ones.

I just have received a message from U2.com saying that the DVD has been shipped (to Brazil)! But the funniest and most curious thing about it is that I haven't received the 2018 and 2019 subscription gifts yet. 

I guess maybe Bono himself will send me these ones. 😁😁

Edited by andryu2
Correction
  • Haha 1
  • Subscriber
On 6/10/2020 at 8:40 PM, Manohlive said:

I got my email.  I have my tracking number.  It arrives by Monday.  Mine is being shipped from Virginia.  

I got the same message with the same deadline. Monday seems to be “the day”! 😎

My copy is close by in NJ right now (having originally set out from VA); if they hand it over to the local Post Office (as they sometimes do) for final delivery, there’s a very slight chance I could have it tomorrow. I’ll hope for that, but I’m not counting on it. 🍀🍀🍀 Monday is completely fine for delivery. 👍

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
17 hours ago, dmway said:

I got the same message with the same deadline. Monday seems to be “the day”! 😎

My copy is close by in NJ right now (having originally set out from VA); if they hand it over to the local Post Office (as they sometimes do) for final delivery, there’s a very slight chance I could have it tomorrow. I’ll hope for that, but I’m not counting on it. 🍀🍀🍀 Monday is completely fine for delivery. 👍

...and UPS did hand it over to the Post Office for final delivery yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, it was not delivered today. My guess is that they are required not to deliver it before Monday so that everyone here (in the US anyway) will have a roughly synchronized delivery.

Monday is the magic day, it seems!

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
24 minutes ago, dmway said:

...and UPS did hand it over to the Post Office for final delivery yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, it was not delivered today. My guess is that they are required not to deliver it before Monday so that everyone here (in the US anyway) will have a roughly synchronized delivery.

Monday is the magic day, it seems!

I’ve seen a few people on Twitter say they got it today. Looking very pretty. 

• Like 3
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

I’ve seen a few people on Twitter say they got it today. Looking very pretty. 

They are lucky folks then - good for them. 😊

I'm all about Paris 1987 today anyway. 😎

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)

I got my subscription gift today.  It's very nice. I. The case for the DVD is paper.  Be careful cutting open the delivery packaging.  You don't want to hit the DVD by mistake.  It's very thin and easy to miss if you don't check for it.  Again, just FYI.  It looks like the DVD case is the same size as the case for the IE/EI CD's we got last year is.   

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

Mine arrived today!!   Seems unbelievable it’s finally here!  Thank you U2!! That show was spectacular!❤️

• Like 1