Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Hey y'all ! i've received the shipping email + tracking (that ain't working (yet)) but when I take a look at the order in my profile i've got this "Shipping Method :No shipping" 

Anyone else with the same issue ? it's prob nothing but just in case ^^

Go with the email, once it starts tracking (and it can take a few days). When I looked at mine from the account order yesterday, it gave me an error message; but when I track from the email, it was handed over to USPS here in town from UPS yesterday. Hopefully I’ll get mine today. 🤞

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Go with the email, once it starts tracking (and it can take a few days). When I looked at mine from the account order yesterday, it gave me an error message; but when I track from the email, it was handed over to USPS here in town from UPS yesterday. Hopefully I’ll get mine today. 🤞

I'll do that then! Thanks! I received the email last week I think but I saw somewhere that sometimes the UPS tracking doesn't really work for international shipping. I guess I'll just have to wait 😅

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Madfl3a said:

I'll do that then! Thanks! I received the email last week I think but I saw somewhere that sometimes the UPS tracking doesn't really work for international shipping. I guess I'll just have to wait 😅

Same issue here but and think thats the norm with Int Shipping on U2.com orders. Always received my orders so not too worried 

• Thanks 1
  • Community Moderator
5 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Sing this with me....I waited patiently...😜 That is true though. The tracking numbers only work in the US. I wasn’t thinking about where you were located. (I answered pre-coffee this morning.)

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber
28 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Sing this with me.

Singing Monkeys - Funny Monkeys | Monkeys funny, Monkey pictures ... Tracking ONLY works for the USA. 

Edited by Manohlive
really bad joke caused by pandemic lunacy
  • Haha 1
  • Subscriber

Got mine. Quick q - where can I see all the other stuff that's supposed to be here on the website for it, like the digital version and extra videos the offer talks about?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Sing this with me....I waited patiently...😜 That is true though. The tracking numbers only work in the US. I wasn’t thinking about where you were located. (I answered pre-coffee this morning.)

Oh I'll start singing because I def need a prayer! Godspeed little parcel! (also that was a pretty good answer pre coffee. I don't make sense in general but pre coffee I literally don't.) 

• Subscriber

Watched the DVD tonight with headphones and was blown away. They captured that show perfectly! I saw the Nashville and Atlanta shows, and was happy that there were a few variations from my shows. It was emotional...took me back to being there and how awesome that tour was. Cudos to all involved!!

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1