Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Community Moderator
5 hours ago, Ender said:

Got mine. Quick q - where can I see all the other stuff that's supposed to be here on the website for it, like the digital version and extra videos the offer talks about?

This page will take you to the streaming page for the show: https://www.u2.com/news/title/now-streaming-lib/

You will find other exclusives and articles under the News tab on the main home page. 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
16 minutes ago, britbandfan1964 said:

Watched the DVD tonight with headphones and was blown away. They captured that show perfectly! I saw the Nashville and Atlanta shows, and was happy that there were a few variations from my shows. It was emotional...took me back to being there and how awesome that tour was. Cudos to all involved!!

I was at both of those shows too! They were so good! 💚 Glad you enjoyed the dvd. 

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, britbandfan1964 said:

Watched the DVD tonight with headphones and was blown away. They captured that show perfectly! I saw the Nashville and Atlanta shows, and was happy that there were a few variations from my shows. It was emotional...took me back to being there and how awesome that tour was. Cudos to all involved!!

Hey BBF are you a Nashvillian or did you just happen to make your way through the southeast at that time? Curious - I'm from Nashville myself. Missed that show because they priced me out of the darned thing.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
17 hours ago, mich40 said:

This page will take you to the streaming page for the show: https://www.u2.com/news/title/now-streaming-lib/

You will find other exclusives and articles under the News tab on the main home page. 

Thank you!!!!!! Saw you were at the Nashville show... that's my turf but I didn't get to go.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 6/16/2020 at 6:35 AM, sukhjitkamal said:

I actually have no hope in receiving this gift because you know, it's u2.com, but it still baffles me they gave us a 480p DVD for a show that was filmed in 4k. 🙄

Don’t give up hope - I finally got my copy today. I’ve praised Amazon here for how quickly they have been delivering things recently (e.g., a SACD I ordered last Friday afternoon arrived on Sunday(!), and while using the free shipping option too); however, my local post office is as flaky as ever for delivering packages. 😄 They have had my copy of the DVD since last Friday afternoon, but they only got around to delivering it today.

On the other issue, I still think some kind of hi-def version will make it to us eventually, either by selling it later in the year and/or the current hi-def streaming version becoming downloadable. I praise the site for their speed this time around, and am hopeful that shipping to all parts of the world will be as fuss-free as possible.

A couple of pictures:

FC1B1A18-7640-49E7-A1AF-C108FDA92DAB.jpeg

68BA1DE2-417F-49CD-BBD4-8A1E8C208230.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Subscriber

Mine was delivered today in The Netherlands.
Much quicker then I anticipated, got the shipping mail on June the 9th.
The UPS tracking code didn’t work though.

Edited by Youri-Nauta
  • Like 2
  • Brilliant 1
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, Ender said:

Thank you!!!!!! Saw you were at the Nashville show... that's my turf but I didn't get to go.

Yeah, Atlanta is my “home away from home” show typically since they have only been to Birmingham once in 1992. I’m glad Nashvillle has been on the tour schedules twice now, but goodness has Nashvegas changed over the last 25 years. Hope you stayed safe in the tornado a little while back. 

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Youri-Nauta said:

Mine was delivered today in The Netherlands.
Much quicker then I anticipated, got the shipping mail on June the 9th.
The UPS tracking code didn’t work though.

Great to hear it appears in the Netherlands already. Shipping seems to be organised a lot better this time.

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic