Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber

Arriving (not in South America)

U2.com has released some of the best gifts of the fandom industry for the last decade. Every fan in the world goes crazy for every new item. For some, the US$ 50 bill is something cheap. For others it's a considerable amount of money, specially when a single dollar is 5 times more valuable than the money of the country you're living in. But it's all worthy. Or it would be... if our gifts were delivered. Today is June 23th 2020 and I still haven't received my 2019 gift. Many friends here in Brazil are in the same boat. Some of them are still waiting for gifts from 2018, 2017, 2016... What do we do? Why is this happening? It's an enormous shame that this is related to the biggest band in the world and the one who have always said that they are all about the fans. It's time for an answer.

Sincerely,

Jorge Takeda.

Edited by jorgefilipe
  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, jorgefilipe said:

U2.com has released some of the best gifts of the fandom industry for the last decade. Every fan in the world goes crazy for every new item. For some, the US$ 50 bill is something cheap. For others it's a considerable amount of money, specially when a single dollar is 5 times more valuable than the money of the country you're living in. But it's all worthy. Or it would be... if our gifts were delivered. Today is June 23th 2020 and I still haven't received my 2019 gift. Many friends here in Brazil are in the same boat. Some of them are still waiting from gifts of 2018, 2017, 2016... What do we do? Why is this happening? It's an enormous shame that this is related to the biggest band in the world and the one who have always said that they are all about the fans. It's time for an answer.

Sincerely,

Jorge Takeda.

Same here. I'm from Brazil and I haven't received the 2018 and 2019 gifts yet. It's a shame! I have already sent an e-mail to Live Nation, but I got no reply. For us, 50 dollars (the dollar is almost 6 reals) is equivalent to 1/3 of the minimun salary. We pay this much  and we receive this kind of treatment? Very disappointed!

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

My gift arrived at the wrong address even though I contacted customer support and they changed it to my current address. Luckily the old address is a family PO Box so I can get it next time I'm over there (weeks to months but I suppose that's okay), I use it for my billing address since my current physical address is short term. I wish they would allow for separate billing and shipping addresses. From my account it looks like a second copy may have been sent out rather than changing the address when the other had just been shipped, but I have not received one at my current address and the tracking number does not work (neither did the one for the copy that arrived at my old address). I didn't have this problem last year so I'm not sure what changed. 

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, jorgefilipe said:

U2.com has released some of the best gifts of the fandom industry for the last decade. Every fan in the world goes crazy for every new item. For some, the US$ 50 bill is something cheap. For others it's a considerable amount of money, specially when a single dollar is 5 times more valuable than the money of the country you're living in. But it's all worthy. Or it would be... if our gifts were delivered. Today is June 23th 2020 and I still haven't received my 2019 gift. Many friends here in Brazil are in the same boat. Some of them are still waiting from gifts of 2018, 2017, 2016... What do we do? Why is this happening? It's an enormous shame that this is related to the biggest band in the world and the one who have always said that they are all about the fans. It's time for an answer.

Sincerely,

Jorge Takeda.

12 hours ago, andryu2 said:

Same here. I'm from Brazil and I haven't received the 2018 and 2019 gifts yet. It's a shame! I have already sent an e-mail to Live Nation, but I got no reply. For us, 50 dollars (the dollar is almost 6 reals) is equivalent to 1/3 of the minimun salary. We pay this much  and we receive this kind of treatment? Very disappointed!

I'm sorry this is happening and has not been resolved.  

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
17 hours ago, andryu2 said:

Did you contact your local post service? Here in Mexico for some packages you must go to your corresponding (and nearest) post office — Some packages you need to collect them there instead of receiving them at home. Does this apply in Brazil as well?

Also... when you say "sent an e-mail to Live Nation"... does this mean the form in the CONTACT US section on the HELP page?

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
55 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Did you contact your local post service? Here in Mexico for some packages you must go to your corresponding (and nearest) post office — Some packages you need to collect them there instead of receiving them at home. Does this apply in Brazil as well?

Also... when you say "sent an e-mail to Live Nation"... does this mean the form in the CONTACT US section on the HELP page?

Yes, I've already contacted the post office, but nothing. I received all my gifts until 2017. After that, they just did not come anymore. Same with other people in my country. I sent an e-mail to this contact: orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com.

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, andryu2 said:

Yes, I've already contacted the post office, but nothing. I received all my gifts until 2017. After that, they just did not come anymore. Same with other people in my country. I sent an e-mail to this contact: orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com.

You need to contact the U2.com customer support team, either by filling the CONTACT US form on the right side of the HELP page (www.u2.com/help) or by a phone call [+001-949-333-4820 (Outside the US) | +1-855 867-5297 (Inside the US)].

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

Our arrived on Friday, and we're going to watch it tonight.

A dear friend of mine is coming to the end of his journey due to cancer. We have gone to concerts together for many years, including Innocence and Joshua Tree. We were all supposed to go to Las Vegas and see Experience together, but by then he had started doing chemotherapy and could not travel with us. So tonight I'm taking this disc to his house so we can watch it together, and remember the good times.

U2SJ.JPG

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

I 've got the dvd today. This time I got the item a lot sooner than last years gift. But at least.... it arrived but it feels not great there are a lot of people who hadn't received the gift or last years gift. I got the  same troubles years ago and after contacting problems were always solved.  So keep contacting if things didn't arrive.

I was complaining about the fact that there will not be a blu -ray version of the show with extras for commercial market (and I still do regret that) but   this dvd has the best picture quality in dvd-terms with great sound also. Well done and after all one of the best gifts ever.

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic