Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, hillpy2 said:

Aren’t we supposed to be able to Stream the E&I Berlin show from the U2.com site  Until the end of our 2019 subscription?  I just checked and I cannot access it even though my subscription is good until at Least the end of 2020!!

Here you go, hillpy2.  
https://www.u2.com/stream/LiveInBerlin

• Brilliant 1
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Hi there, I received an email 11 June 2020 with a ups tracking number, announcing, that my gift is shipping. However the tracking number does not work and the gift has not arrived until today in Germany.

i tried using the help contact info, but due to COVID. They are saying it is not going to be read, so contacting makes no sense.

anybody else experiencing issues with the Ups tracking?

best Jörg 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, zoogaloo said:

The tracking does not work in Europe. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, zoogaloo said:

Hi there, I received an email 11 June 2020 with a ups tracking number, announcing, that my gift is shipping. However the tracking number does not work and the gift has not arrived until today in Germany.

i tried using the help contact info, but due to COVID. They are saying it is not going to be read, so contacting makes no sense.

best Jörg 

Try entering the tracking number at www.parcelsapp.com .  

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, zoogaloo said:

best Jörg 

I'm in the UK and the tracking never worked for me. I received an email on 12/06 and the DVD was delivered yesterday so they are definitely on their way 😀

• Subscriber

Got mine yesterday (left on the floor in the lobby 😠 , as seems to be the norm with packages these days)

Got the shipping notice 3 weeks ago (June 10th) so not too much of a delay given the situation . Also the tracking # never worked , looks like it may be only for US orders.

Viewed a couple of songs just to make sure there weren't any obvious problems and everything seems fine ,

Luc 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, LdeC said:

Got the shipping notice 3 weeks ago (June 10th) so not too much of a delay given the situation . Also the tracking # never worked , looks like it may be only for US orders.

Tracking didn't work for me either and I'm in the US. At least that made it a pleasant surprise when it finally arrived!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Received my confirmation mail on 12.06. The DVD arrive today. Much easier then previous years.

Tracking number worked for me partially. It showed the route of the shipment till it left USA and then stopped for 10 days. When the DVD entered Bulgaria, tracking showed it again:

06/28/2020 11:29 A.M. Bulgaria Package arrived at international carrier
06/18/2020 3:15 A.M. United States Package departed international carrier facility
06/17/2020 8:46 P.M. United States Package processed by international carrier
06/17/2020 8:00 P.M. Edgewood, NY, United States Package transferred to post office
06/17/2020 12:24 P.M. EDGEWOOD, NY, United States Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
06/16/2020 4:04 P.M. EDGEWOOD, NY, United States Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations
06/12/2020 6:31 P.M. United States Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations