Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, YourPotato said:

Is there any news on shipping to the Netherlands? I'm still waiting on my package...

Please check the tracking information for your package — be aware that it very well display up to the package being received on the Netherlands...

@Jo Van de Vreken suggested a few posts ago to enter the tracking number here: www.parcelsapp.com  for the final step of the package journey. If you use the site, please let us know if it worked for you.

• Community Moderator
12 hours ago, Side said:

Just received my DVD and it doesn’t play past Vertigo. Some authoring issue it looks like. 

If possible, try in a different player. If it still doesn’t work, please use the “Contact Us” form at the bottom of https://www.u2.com/help and explain your problem. 

• Subscriber
On 6/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, Jo Van de Vreken said:

www.parcelsapp.com . 

Tried that, thanks, I get this message: No information about your package. Package has not been sent yet or you entered invalid tracking number.

• Subscriber

Sorry if this has been posted before but where on the site can I stream the Berlin show? I am subscribed until 2021 and have received my dvd.

Thanks

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Colin123 said:

Sorry if this has been posted before but where on the site can I stream the Berlin show? I am subscribed until 2021 and have received my dvd.

Thanks

I finally figured out where the link appears (other than in the original news article) - it's one of the rolling features at the top of the front page. You have to click on the second of the four spots underneath, then on the red 'More here...' rectangle.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Yeah just to add I had some tracking weirdness too (in the United States).

It was scheduled for delivery on Monday June 16th. It arrived on Friday June 20th. During those 4 days, the tracking link simply said "Delivery scheduled June 16th" and never changed or updated.

All's well that ends well.

A great show.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Colin123 said:

Thanks

1 hour ago, Canadanne said:

I finally figured out where the link appears (other than in the original news article) - it's one of the rolling features at the top of the front page. You have to click on the second of the four spots underneath, then on the red 'More here...' rectangle.

...or you can use the direct link here:

https://www.U2.com/stream/LiveInBerlin

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)

Did you know that the U2 shop has a shirt that was created specifically to commemorate the e&i tour finale in Berlin? It does!

Apparently, it was created in time for the abbreviated version of the show that was broadcast on TV back in December and January. However, since the U2 shop has the persistent habit of not informing anyone when they get new and interesting stuff in, I found it by accident in the shop in April. (Yes, there were delays in shipping, so I just got it today.)

I was hoping that there would have been leftovers of the Berlin megaphone t-shirt after the European tour - there were some from the other shows, but not for Berlin’s shows. I was bummed. However, finding this shirt “un-bummed” me. Now I have a nice looking shirt to commemorate one of my very favorite U2 concerts.

Pictures below:

5A8B78B2-5252-449D-B5A6-99D87F573524.jpeg

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1