Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Community Moderator

Please remember that the gifts are being sent in batches and will take time to reach its final destination - more as there is a pandemic involved, so the deliveries cannot be as prompt as desired... please have patience...

ETA: while you wait for it to arrive, remember that you can stream the show ---> https://www.u2.com/stream/LiveInBerlin

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Hi can someone help me. I got my renewal gift today but it was the same thing as I got last time - the 3 track vinyl. I now have 2 copies. How can I get my copy of the live in Berlin dvd instead. 

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, martymc said:

Hi can someone help me. I got my renewal gift today but it was the same thing as I got last time - the 3 track vinyl. I now have 2 copies. How can I get my copy of the live in Berlin dvd instead. 

Please contact the Customer Support Team, either by filling the CONTACT US form on the right side of the HELP page (www.u2.com/help) or by a phone call [+001-949-333-4820 (Outside the US) | +1-855 867-5297 (Inside the US)]. Have in hand any and all email that indicates you should have received the DVD...

Please let us know (either here or via a PM to the mod team) what answer you receive...

• Subscriber

Arrived today. Will enjoy Live in Berlin , this weekend.

The Guinness will be flowin' from the north side, with can above my head, to the south side, satisfying my parched esophagus and then gettin' into my belly !

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 7/1/2020 at 11:29 AM, Side said:

Just received my DVD and it doesn’t play past Vertigo. Some authoring issue it looks like. 

Hi, I've got the same issue, just on the vertigo track.  I'm going to report to customer services

• Subscriber

Finally received mine today, 28 days after ship date and I'm in the U.S.  So yeah, it can definitely take some time these days.  All is well that ends well :).

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Hello,

mine is supposed to be shipped since one month, but still nothing received.

moreover, the 18 digits tracking code provided on my order page is not recognized by UPS.

What am I supposed to do ? Wait more ?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, StephOnTour87 said:

Hello,

moreover, the 18 digits tracking code provided on my order page is not recognized by UPS.

Still waiting too ... :Bono_Glasses:

• Community Moderator
3 hours ago, StephOnTour87 said:

Hello,

Yes, please continue to wait. The tracking numbers do not work on ones outside the US; plus please give extra time because we are in uncertain times and mail services are experiencing delays.

;