Jump to content
U2Community

Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, manu51 said:

hi

received mine but there is a problem during vertigo, what can we do? is there an exchange of this wrong dvd?

You need to contact the Customer Support Team, either by filling the CONTACT US form on the right side of the HELP page (www.u2.com/help) or by a phone call [+001-949-333-4820 (Outside the US) | +1-855 867-5297 (Inside the US)]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still haven’t recieved the gift for 2020. Now is the third time I have got in touch with costumer support. What do they do? They ask me to verify my shipping adress (for the second time) and when I do i get the auto reply that ”email support is currently not available”. So stupid 😫

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 4:11 AM, Max Tsukino said:

You need to contact the Customer Support Team, either by filling the CONTACT US form on the right side of the HELP page (www.u2.com/help) or by a phone call [+001-949-333-4820 (Outside the US) | +1-855 867-5297 (Inside the US)]

I still haven't received my DVD either, despite having a shipping email on June 10th. I've tried filling in the contact form on several occasions, but always get a message at the end saying that due to covid, they are not taking email or phone requests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mickoafc said:

I still haven't received my DVD either, despite having a shipping email on June 10th. I've tried filling in the contact form on several occasions, but always get a message at the end saying that due to covid, they are not taking email or phone requests. 

Please try the Contact Us form again. In my test of the form just now, the Covid message did not come up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Please try the Contact Us form again. In my test of the form just now, the Covid message did not come up. 

Just tried again. I put 'Gift membership issues' in the topic. Got the following message....

Thank you for reaching out. Due to the growing concerns surrounding the Coronavirus and the multitude of event changes that have resulted, we are experiencing extremely high contact volumes. We are continuously working with artist management and promoters to update the status of concert events.

Please note, at this time, email support and phone support is not available. We appreciate your understanding during this time.

Please do not reply to this email as it will not reach a Fan Support Representative.

Edited by mickoafc
Added more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mickoafc said:

Just tried again. I put 'Gift membership issues' in the topic. Got the following message....

Thank you for reaching out. Due to the growing concerns surrounding the Coronavirus and the multitude of event changes that have resulted, we are experiencing extremely high contact volumes. We are continuously working with artist management and promoters to update the status of concert events.

Please note, at this time, email support and phone support is not available. We appreciate your understanding during this time.

Please do not reply to this email as it will not reach a Fan Support Representative.

Try the Subscriber Gift Status Questions option in the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Try the Subscriber Gift Status Questions option in the list. 

I just get the same message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mickoafc said:

I just get the same message

Can you try clearing your cache/cookies and see what happens? I have seen others successfully using it recently about the same concerns and as I mentioned earlier, I was able to use that option earlier without the Covid message. 
Of course, this doesn’t resolve the issue, but while you are waiting for your dvd, you can still stream the show from the website. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Can you try clearing your cache/cookies and see what happens? I have seen others successfully using it recently about the same concerns and as I mentioned earlier, I was able to use that option earlier without the Covid message. 
Of course, this doesn’t resolve the issue, but while you are waiting for your dvd, you can still stream the show from the website. 

I cleared my cache and cookies, re-signed into the site, filled out the form again, but still got the same message. Thanks for your help, I guess it's not meant to be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mickoafc said:

I cleared my cache and cookies, re-signed into the site, filled out the form again, but still got the same message. Thanks for your help, I guess it's not meant to be!

looks like non-US Customer Service might be effected at the moment, hence the message  using Help form - we will try to get an update going forward as soon as possible

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...