Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, andryu2 said:

Still I have not received my 2018, 2019 and 2020 gifts! 😬

My goodness - you would think that shipping to South America would have gotten a little better by now.... 

Are you aware of anyone in Brazil (or the rest of South America, for that matter) who has received the Berlin DVD?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, dmway said:

My goodness - you would think that shipping to South America would have gotten a little better by now.... 

Are you aware of anyone in Brazil (or the rest of South America, for that matter) who has received the Berlin DVD?

Unfortunately I'm not.

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber

A couple of hours ago I had 5 messages from Ticketmaster - all responses to my requests on the contact us forms...

Thanks for your email!

A Fan Club Support rep should get back to you within 12 hours.

Please don’t reply to this email as it won’t get forwarded to a representative. Be assured that we will answer your original email ASAP!

Thanks for being a fan!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, mickoafc said:

Just had an email from U2.com to say they are sending me another DVD. Thanks to everyone who helped!

Yay!   I hope you get it soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
15 hours ago, dmway said:

I'm in Colombia and nothing here 😔 In June I received the mail "Your U2.com Subscription order has shipped!" and UPS shows this only:

Date Location Activity
06/08/20206:33 P.M.  United States Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations
  • Upvote 2
  • Subscriber

Premium package CD offering. 

I can’t help feeling the premium package CD offering should have been of the Berlin DVD show , not the CD from last year. 

I definitely would have signed up for that. 

• Community Moderator
9 hours ago, yew2 said:

Premium package CD offering. 

I can’t help feeling the premium package CD offering should have been of the Berlin DVD show , not the CD from last year. 

I definitely would have signed up for that. 

Premium package is always the newest gift and the previous year's gift, in the event that a person has missed it.