Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, sukhjitkamal said:

My subscription expires within the next 30 days. I am yet to renew for 2020 so when I do I will receive the Berlin DVD. However I do not want this gift when I renew, and I would rather have the 2021 gift (although its not been announced yet). Who do I ask to see if this is possible and what's the likeliness of them having adding a month to by subscription so I can choose the 2021 gift?

Did you receive the dvd? To answer the last question, it is unknown at this time. Best to keep checking back, and wait until closer to your renewal date, if possible, on renewing. 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Did you receive the dvd? To answer the last question, it is unknown at this time. Best to keep checking back, and wait until closer to your renewal date, if possible, on renewing. 

No. I received the Live Songs of IE because I renewed in November 2019. My subscription is up for renewal in a couple weeks so that's why I'm asking now. I don't want the Berlin DVD, and would rather have the 2021 gift instead without having to wait until November 2021 to receive it, when I renew again. Hopefully they announce the 2021 gift soon because they normally announce it around November time. Otherwise I might just have let me subscription lapse and subscribe again when the 2021 gift is announced. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, sukhjitkamal said:

They extended my subscription by 30 days!

Nice to read this.  Thanks for posting.  I am glad they did it for you.

Edited by Manohlive
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Spooky Friday the 13th coincidence!  I'm ahead on my subscription somehow so I didn't bother renewing further into the future just to get the Berlin DVD.  But after being sad I had to work right though the ATYCLB viewing party I decided to just renew so I can get the Berlin DVD.  Better late than never.  Package arrives today.  Fantastic!  Open it up and start reading the jacket and see that the show was exactly two years ago on this very day!  November 13th.  So...strange.

Here's to hoping we're all packed in together at a crazy, wonderful, sweaty live show on this day next year.  

• Like 4