Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber

Have just been playing the DVD again and was looking through the booklet again - and have only just noticed that the track listing on the back page shows a track 27 The Miracle of Joey Ramone.

It isn't on the DVD and as far as I can remember wasn't part of the set list of that tour?

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• Subscriber

It was the outro song towards the end of the tour and was listed as a snippet when Bono ended the last couple of shows with the "Ooooh" part of The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone).

I haven't been able to find a clip of the outro song itself (apparently it's an official remix), but you can see Bono snippet it here: 4 minutes 20 seconds in. 

I know when I went to Dublin 4 2018, they started to play the remix version over the PA when Bono was doing the snippet so it felt like a new song was starting. Man they really should have ended Dublin 4 or the last Berlin gig with a performance of The Miracle. Would have been a perfect way for it come full circle. Regarding the Berlin DVD itself, I think Bono snippeted it there too, and they used the remix on the credits so probably thought "what the hell, lets include it in the tracklist". 

Edited by sukhjitkamal
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 11/12/2020 at 11:41 PM, andryu2 said:

I have already done that and I got no reply.

Same here, i´ve never received the i+e cd´s for last year suscription. I´ve e-mailed many times without any response. This year i´ve renew my suscription with the dvd and the cd´s again (because of the special offer suscription), i´ve got the dvd, but again not the i+e cd´s, no answers....

Have anybody got ever an answer fron U2.com/help?. It sucks how bad this service works. They´ve got my money but i don´t have me suscription gift, and i´m a member for many years

Please. comment your experiences with this service

Thanks

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
On 12/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, alfstone said:

Same here, i´ve never received the i+e cd´s for last year suscription. I´ve e-mailed many times without any response. This year i´ve renew my suscription with the dvd and the cd´s again (because of the special offer suscription), i´ve got the dvd, but again not the i+e cd´s, no answers....

Have anybody got ever an answer fron U2.com/help?. It sucks how bad this service works. They´ve got my money but i don´t have me suscription gift, and i´m a member for many years

Thanks

Are you from South America too?

Most of the people I have contact with from South America haven't gotten their gifts since 2018.

Edited by andryu2
  • Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
22 hours ago, bigwave said:

?

Having talked to all South Americans that I have contact with, we learned something in common: all of us who have a subscription haven’t gotten the recent gifts. Besides, Dmway has asked on-site if anyone from South America had gotten any of the gifts over the past few years; the only one that seemed to have reached some people in SA was the JT singles collection.

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 12/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, alfstone said:

Thanks

This year I had the same problem, I haven't received the gift yet. I emailed help, and I always got a response. They also send the link to accompany the order. The problem is when it arrives in my country, it gets stuck at customs. In previous years, I have not had this problem. I'm still waiting.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic