Announcing our 2020 subscription offer : 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN'

• Subscriber

Incidentally, my own favourite performance of Zoo station is the one on the Vertigo tour Chicago DVD 2005. 

I wish they would put the HD version of the show for streaming again 🙏🏼  

Edited by yew2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A DVD??? We are in 2020 guys! Have you heard about Blu-ray? UHD 4K Blu-ray? This is ridiculous!

Christ above you can't please everyone can you! I for one am very happy and appreciative with this gift!

I think this gift is wonderful.  I'm shocked they would release EI as a subscribers gift. I am very happy.  DVD versus BluRay-I don't care.  It'll be a good picture and it will have great sound.  I st

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 12/6/2020 at 8:44 AM, Rogon said:

Slightly off topic but still dvd related, I really enjoyed it, but mine started freezing and skipping during Vertigo anyone else had this problem and if so is there a way of getting a replacement?

Yes, mine is the same, in fact i have had 2 DVD's doing the same thing, this time when i complained they said it was my machine and that they are not going to replace it, even making out that no-one else was having a problem with the dvd. Not impressed really as this is the first defective subscriber gift but has taken nearly a year to receive it

• bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • Subscriber
On 1/26/2021 at 9:26 PM, clivegraham10 said:

Yes, mine is the same, in fact i have had 2 DVD's doing the same thing, this time when i complained they said it was my machine and that they are not going to replace it, even making out that no-one else was having a problem with the dvd. Not impressed really as this is the first defective subscriber gift but has taken nearly a year to receive it

I wasn't sure how I went about asking for a replacement, how did you do that? I pretty sure we cant be the only ones either.

• Subscriber
On 1/26/2021 at 9:26 PM, clivegraham10 said:

Just out of interest have you tried it in another machine? Although I have seen many reports previously that all the DVDs have a skip during Vertigo due to the DVD being Dual Layered or something?

• Community Moderator
30 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

Just been rewatching the Berlin stream before my current subscription expires. This moment choked me up...

EIBerlinOne.jpg

That gets me every time too. 

• Subscriber
On 1/30/2021 at 9:42 AM, sukhjitkamal said:

Just out of interest have you tried it in another machine? Although I have seen many reports previously that all the DVDs have a skip during Vertigo due to the DVD being Dual Layered or something?

Tried the DVD in 3 different machines, 2 Bluray's (one is only a couple of months old) and a DVD player, all different manufacturers as well. Never had a single problem with any discs i have bought. No this is just bad manufacturing and faulty products