Sign in to follow this  
jaanakulo

Inhaler

On 2/14/2020 at 8:52 AM, Manohlive said:

Perhaps your passion for Inhaler will rerbirth your love for U2

Oh no I hope not! When I am finally done with them! Well... just kidding I shall always love U2 dearly but this band is refreshing indeed. U2 songs nowadays  do not interest me too much compared with their earlier times and I find the sound & soul there where the kids grow wild and where the pigs don't fly/I do. I do.

Take a look 

Edited by jaanakulo

3 hours ago, jaanakulo said:

so refreshing

I love new bands too.  I think U2 is still going strong and love the new music.   I saw the video for Ice Cream Sundae and loved it.  I searched, and saw they were touring America.  Sadly, they had been in Chicago (near me) three nights earlier.   I was rather bummed.  I love new music.  

On 2/14/2020 at 3:28 PM, jaanakulo said:

Oh no I hope not! When I am finally done with them! Well just kidding (literally) I shall always love U2 dearly but this kid shit is just so refreshing. U2 songs nowadays  do not interest me too much compared with their earlier times and I find the sound & soul there where the kids grow wild and where the pigs don't fly/I do. I do.

Not often I read a Suede lyric in a post here (or anywhere). I wish they would come to the States sometime. I'll just keep wishing...

• Like 1

After all the enthusiastic twist & shout of mine above I listened to some U2's songs again like 13, Song For Someone, Little Things even checked out a Berlin gig (E&I).

It must be tough really tough to let go of your children I can only imagine. Whatever hat or makeup Bono nowadays wear - not sure why yes macphisto but not sure if the grotesque is at all as useful as it was in ZooTV era or is it only grotesque - there is not many on this planet (but maybe on some other planets there are quite a few) who can compare with his absolute singing skills. Or the sound of U2 in the large scale or in an intimate scale. 

But drop the makeup drop the pain drop the tiredness drop the chain cos the most beautiful singing birds and bands are for someones sometimes a very reason to live. 

And Inhaler are bloody good, so far and after checking them out I think we are like-minded 

Edited by jaanakulo
English grammar

Just got back from the gig.

they were amazing. A really tight band and Eli definitely plays guitar better than his dad ever has and has huge stage presence and a cracking live voice.

they are very reminiscent of early U2, the venue was packed and it was great to see people in their teens and twenties really enjoying a proper rock band.

if you get a chance to see them go. You won’t be disappointed!

All hail the second coming of Hewson!

• Like 2

On 2/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, jaanakulo said:

who can compare with his absolute singing skills

Perhaps it will be his son.

2 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

they are very reminiscent of early U2

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  No new Chicago gigs yet.

14 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

May the 4th be with Inhaler @Manohlive

Lol   

I just made my purchase - I am going.   I dd not find anything about this show when I searched the internet..  Many thanks, Doc.   

Edited by Manohlive

On 2/19/2020 at 1:28 AM, doctornickriviera said:

Just got back from the gig.

they were amazing. A really tight band and Eli definitely plays guitar better than his dad ever has and has huge stage presence and a cracking live voice.

they are very reminiscent of early U2, the venue was packed and it was great to see people in their teens and twenties really enjoying a proper rock band.

if you get a chance to see them go. You won’t be disappointed!

All hail the second coming of Hewson!

Well it is not only when you see the band but it all really starts when you see the crowd -  jumping up & down throughout the songs and having a sea of hearts of people - then you might be getting there. I shall try to get to see them live asap. What I have seen from the clips the ingredients of the soup work in a tasty combination. 1-2-3-4-5! alright!