Inhaler

jaanakulo

• Subscriber

Saw them live in Cardiff just pre covid. They were very very good. Interesting mix in the crowd of old U2 fans and teens and twentysomethings.

You can see Bono in Eli. 

will buy the album as I love the tracks I have heard so far

• Brilliant 3

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, doctornickriviera said:

Saw them live in Cardiff just pre covid. They were very very good. Interesting mix in the crowd of old U2 fans and teens and twentysomethings.

You can see Bono in Eli. 

Taking my daughter and her friend to see them next year in Atlanta. From the live videos that I’ve seen, I’m sure it’s going to be a fun show. 

• Like 1

• Community Moderator

I'm of the olds and probably live under a rock that only plays music mostly 1977 - 1995 (even worse, just certain specific genres)...

This being said... what I've heard from them is quite good. Definitely waiting for this first album...

• Like 1

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, mich40 said:

Taking my daughter and her friend to see them next year in Atlanta. From the live videos that I’ve seen, I’m sure it’s going to be a fun show. 

They sound really good, Mich40.

Edited by Manohlive

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

I'm of the olds and probably live under a rock that only plays music mostly 1977 - 1995 (even worse, just certain specific genres)...

Awesome, awesome time for music.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

You can see Bono in Eli. 

There you go, buddy. 

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

There is just that melting THING in Elijah´s voice. It gets into you. It can happen once or twice like that but from the same family TWICE it is kinda mad and it works. It does. And the band too, they are really good. How come. Totally as a song wrote out my soul cos actually I have been there the situation was written exactly how it was even one cigarette only and talkin until morning, not to mention the same song over again. That translated, this is how good songs work, you relate to them instantly, you relate to the mood.

U2 have made tens & dozens of those. What a lucky bastard to be alive - once father, then son, Gods gifts. Count your blessings. I do, I do I do I do I do I do.

Edited by jaanakulo
  • Like 1

• Community Moderator

@Madfl3asums it up well here. Giving the album my first listen right now and it’s brilliant. Even if I didn’t know who his father is, this would have caught my attention. Good stuff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

It's been on repeat since I woke up lol. Really good stuff seriously. The songs sound great and the whole album just makes sense!! Hope I'll be able to catch them live someday soon. 

• Like 2

• bigwave unfeatured this topic